or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

Not to make Steve turn over in his grave, but a stylus with a finer tip would be cool for the larger one. Personally, I think I would choose the 4.7. I don't need a big chunk in my pocket.
I really hate subscription models. If its something you are using daily for work, and/or your work is paying for it, so be it. Guess I don't fit that model.
Perhaps they should have a recycle bin setup, or many of them, for the athletes to dump their Samsungs so they can use their iPhones without a piece of tape LOL.
Not interested in this one.
Only very rarely. Sometimes it asks for it the zip code on those scanners at the cash register, however they sometimes ask to see the CC, so they can verify the security code. Usually with my amex, they never ask for anything. Below $50 most places, I never even have to sign.
I have to enter my zip code, on every Amex transaction at the gas pumps. That guy suing Amex and the oil companies too?
Not Junk. Nest is a forward looking quality product. May not be long till they are no longer sold in the Apple stores.
I have a Q10 sitting in my drawer. Problem is, many of the great and simple features that were perfect in OS7, don't even work in OS10. Can you believe, if you put a task in from outlook, you can't even put the time in so you can get an audible or visual reminder? Oh....you say you can in 10.2? Well guess what, 10.2 which has been out for months, has NOT been given a formal release from Verizon or ATT. Perhaps if they took a page out of Apple's book, and released updates...
Frankly, I liked BB7 much better than BB10. At least it was specific, to get things done. BB10 is overly complicated. A BB7, with a world class browser, and back to the buttons and trackpad is what us business users need. I'm an iPhone5 user, and have used iOS since iPhone 4, and currently have a Q10 sticking around turned off, just to update and check things. (employer supplied). It doesn't even alert audibly, or visually, when a task alarm is synced with outlook.
Bet the numbers include the Amazon tablets.