or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

I smell another Lawsuit coming. It's pretty clear this is going to raise some monopoly/anti competition flags. However.....Apple these days may want to show they can get along just fine without Microsoft. Only problem with that thinking, is I am sure, this is going to be a big fly in the ointment for our company to roll out Citrix access for iPads. We are currently in beta testing to access our work computers from iPads. Androids and future Windows devices at present,...
Yup, they all want to sell Mac anti virus software, which would NOT have stopped this from happening. Best possible thing they can do is have software that will remove these kinds of things after they become known.
Yeah, this whole thing remains a bit fishy to me. I don't doubt there is something out there, but still, fishy fishy fishy.
I'm sorry. Something here seems mighty suspicious. Russian security firm, trojan virus, servers they have to monitor, and then they have a tool where they can check your computer, but receive its identification numbers? I far prefer just checking to see if the virus is there, and updating the computer. I am not totally convinced there is not some collaboration here, to sell antivirus software. I guess I am just naturally suspicious.
I seriously doubt this new item will be an iPad mini. However, it wouldn't surprise me at all if its a new iPod touch.
Facebook doesn't want your money. They want all of your private information, so they can sell it to ad buyers!
Interesting to see some other folks deleting instagram. Thats the first thing I did when I read this. I have no interest in having any of my photos being available on Facebook. These days, there is no way you can be 100% private, but at least you can try to stop the obvious.
Wow, thats a lot of movies, if they are shrunk down to smartphone size! Usually, if I am traveling, I am planning on doing something else besides watching movies. Thats over 64 movies properly encoded for an iPhone!
All these many tablets being announced by all the different makers, reminds me of the phrase "if you throw crap against the wall, some will stick."
I assume one can connect via wifi, with an iPhone personal Hot Spot. Of course, thats not 4g, but its pretty useable. I will only get a wifi iPad, and hope the next iPhone offers 4g hotspot, for when I need it. (like I do now)