or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

Bit larger screen would be nice, but I hope they don't make it too much thinner. Gets much thinner, and its not comfortable to hold!
Yes, the title is completely misleading. They dropped blackberry (for whatever reason) and they were only given the choice of iPhone, Android, or Win7. Between those choices, smart people. Wonder why they didn't offer BB any more?
Yeah actually we do have a choice, put a 10.6 partition on your HD. Thing that bothers me about this whole thing, is the software makers should design their software to work on the computers. Its in THEIR best interest to make their software compatible with the latest OS. Quicken needs to be upgraded anyway. To not do so, is just plain laziness.
Yeah we have a choice. Put a partition or an external disk with 10.6 on it. If Quicken or Apple doesn't do something, we will have to.
Whoa, hold on there. You must be looking at the Windows versions of Quicken. Quicken 2007 is the last FULL version of Quicken. Any newer versions (at this time) are Quicken "lite" and are not useable for those of us who use the full versions.
The verdict is not out yet on that one either.
I think they will find, if they were charging like $25 a year, they would have 100 times the subscribers. They need to figure out, the web/internet is not like delivering pulp to the door.
Insurmountable is a terrible term. Over what time frame? Its true, the iPod wiped the competition, but Android is indeed selling some phones. My guess is lots of folks will buy Android tablets, not because they are better, but because every retailer will have them. Kinda the same story about Macs and PC's back in the day. My sister still purchases a new PC about every 2 years, cause her old one craps out with viruses or poor quality. She is indeed PC ignorant. An iPad...
Simple. Set up a nice little design studio in his home town, and telecommute. Then, make a trip back quarterly, and all is happy.
Well, those of us who use Quicken 2006 or 2007 are in for a world of hurt. Those are the last "complete" versions of quicken available to us. Quicken essentials is a joke. 2006/2007 requires rosetta, and for some reason (laziness?) Quicken doesn't seem to be in much hurry to do a proper update.