or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

I have a Q10 sitting in my drawer. Problem is, many of the great and simple features that were perfect in OS7, don't even work in OS10. Can you believe, if you put a task in from outlook, you can't even put the time in so you can get an audible or visual reminder? Oh....you say you can in 10.2? Well guess what, 10.2 which has been out for months, has NOT been given a formal release from Verizon or ATT. Perhaps if they took a page out of Apple's book, and released updates...
Frankly, I liked BB7 much better than BB10. At least it was specific, to get things done. BB10 is overly complicated. A BB7, with a world class browser, and back to the buttons and trackpad is what us business users need. I'm an iPhone5 user, and have used iOS since iPhone 4, and currently have a Q10 sticking around turned off, just to update and check things. (employer supplied). It doesn't even alert audibly, or visually, when a task alarm is synced with outlook.
Bet the numbers include the Amazon tablets.
 Well, this IS an Apple site after all. Have you not seen all the Apple bashing by Fandroids on Engadget, and virtually every other forum? Frankly, its the Mac vs. PC debates all over again. Not a big deal, I pretty much ignore it any more. I have more important things to do, like work, family, and fishing. Don't really have the time to spend customizing my Android.  Re: Samsung, looks like it won't be too long till they abandon android anyway, with their own OS.
Anybody notice that Docomo now has the iPhone? Why is no one talking about this? So Apple sells 30% more phones this next quarter, than same quarter a year ago, and the media will still say "beleaguered apple."
 Ahh yes, being developed, and with keyboards and no touch screen.
Ahh well, another phone that I will completely ignore. I'll stick to the 4 inch myself. A six inch phone is like holding a breakfast platter up to your head. Besides, I would be tired of hearing the comments on the bulge in my pants.
I hope you folks know, the real reason behind him leaving, is his boss was boning his GF.
no question in my mind, that part of the reason Windows users are not buying new computers, is many of them are on XP, and will switch to Windows 7, but if they go out and buy a new computer, they are stuck with Windows 8! And as we all know, many of the Windows users have no clue whats better, 7 or 8. They shop on price, and we all know whats cheapest.
There is always Gazelle.