or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

I keep my laptops about 4 years. I am on my 3rd Mac Laptop. (a 2010 Air). You know when the last time was I had one of my laptops repaired? Never. I did tear open my 12 inch iBook years ago, to add more ram, as I was too stupid (and cheap) to add the ram when ordering. Anyone ordering an Air, should upgrade the processor, and max out the ram when purchasing it, so it will last a few years. I'm sure some break, and need repairs, but I sure haven't had that experience....
Hope you guys get it when promised. Check back with us here with an update. I have ordered from them for "in stock" items, and have had to cancel 2 weeks later, (which they did NOT want to do, had to call Amex) because it was still not shipped, and on backorder.
I hope some of the supposed experts replying here, understand the expandability of thunderbolt ports. Including, external PCI enclosures, with any PCI device you want to throw in there.
Well, no more pulitzer's for photography for the Sun Times. There are obviously problems with traditional print media competing, but I'm not sure this is the solution.
OMG, where's the outrage, the headlines in the WSJ, etc!
Yeah, I like that ad. Funny, and interesting. I'm an apple guy, and I have to admit, the part about "switch" was hilarious :)
Thats the thing, They have millions who think like that. BB will come out with less expensive devices soon also.
Of course they are switching to iPhone. But remember, the Q10 is not even here yet. Give it time. And yes, loads of BB users want the Physical keyboard. I was a BB user, and loved the keyboard. I switched years ago because of a stagnant/dying OS. Love iOS, but sure do miss the keyboard.
Item ordered via phone. Told item was in stock. Received email saying item was backordered. 24 days later, still not received, still not in stock. Called, asked for a refund, sent to the "salesman's" extension, left a voice mail. Sent 3 emails, no return call, no emails. Finally, called again to customer service, demanded a refund, or I was having Amex do a chargeback. Still got no action. Amex did a chargeback, and only then did MacMall send me a credit notice via...
My experience with MacMall has not been good. Caveat emptor.