or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

OMG, where's the outrage, the headlines in the WSJ, etc!
Yeah, I like that ad. Funny, and interesting. I'm an apple guy, and I have to admit, the part about "switch" was hilarious :)
Thats the thing, They have millions who think like that. BB will come out with less expensive devices soon also.
Of course they are switching to iPhone. But remember, the Q10 is not even here yet. Give it time. And yes, loads of BB users want the Physical keyboard. I was a BB user, and loved the keyboard. I switched years ago because of a stagnant/dying OS. Love iOS, but sure do miss the keyboard.
Item ordered via phone. Told item was in stock. Received email saying item was backordered. 24 days later, still not received, still not in stock. Called, asked for a refund, sent to the "salesman's" extension, left a voice mail. Sent 3 emails, no return call, no emails. Finally, called again to customer service, demanded a refund, or I was having Amex do a chargeback. Still got no action. Amex did a chargeback, and only then did MacMall send me a credit notice via...
My experience with MacMall has not been good. Caveat emptor.
Its obviously a takeoff of Warren Buffet's lunches for charity. If you have to copy, thats a great thing to copy, or take as an influence. More power to Tim, and whoever has the bucks to bid. My guess.....well over 50m. Way too Low.
I actually agree, but in a different way. I wish ALL cars would start offering some type of docks, to accept iPhones, iPads, and even *gasp* androids, so we can bring our own. Only hardware needed is the docking mechanism, and the software to interface, can be in the phone, built by or for the manufacturer.
Remember what Tim Cook said on the last earnings call. "Don't put too much credence in supply side rumors."
Its not uncommon to see senior sales executives make more than the presidents of the companies. Especially in the old days. A book many years ago, ghost written by J Paul Getty, slammed Xerox for recently cutting the pay of their sales force. (those of us around in the 70's in the business world, heard about the lavish trips, parties, and pay, of the top Xerox salesmen) Plus, their secret games of picking up girls using their newfound Xerox selling skills courses. They...