or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

I've never owned an iPod before, well, with the exception of the original Touch. I'm thinking about buying one of those nano's. Great for the car, and it has that FM radio for local radio shows, which is very appealing to me when walking around. Now l need to compute how many songs I can load on that thing in Apple Lossless.
Even though I am a continued apple fan, I just cancelled my order for my iPhone 5 for now. (wasn't getting it till the end of October anyway). This lens issue is troubling, but I am not worried about it. (I try to not shoot into the sun, like some brain dead folks). Whats more worrisome to me, is I can't yet find any docks, Apple said they aren't making one, and none are expected soon from 3rd party quality makers. I will reorder when the docks are available, and also am...
Sure is a lot of news coming out a out the iPhone 5, and foxconn. Almost seems like some of this is planted, or taken a bit too seriously. One thing I notice, is rarely do they mention all the other brands that are produced in those plants.
Suggestion. Don't be an idiot, and try taking pics with bright lights, or sun in the background. My parents taught me that in the 50's, when they were using Hassies, Leicas, Contax's and Rolleiflex's, and I was using my Brownie Starflash.
Might be a good idea, to not shoot a pic with a strong light source behind it. Hell, I remember my Brownie starflash took terrible pics, if the sun was behind the subject. (now that dates me)
Well, black paint on anodized aluminum, is always going to scuff. I was thinking about that the second I saw them, as cool as they look. My guess is the white one will scuff less, with the natural back, but I am getting a black one, and rounding up good old Otter.
Actually, I like them. They fall into more the traditional Apple ads, which I think is good.
Thats interesting. I was just looking at new fridges, and ovens. I shied away from Samsung myself! I'm actually looking at the GE stuff that they shifted back to the US. Those, and LG and Bosch.
Well, you could do what many of us adults did a couple years ago, and thats unsubscribe, delete, and anything else you can do to get away from Facebook. Personally, I think its beyond comprehension, that Facebook is allowed to place cookies on your computer, at every web site that has their little logo on it, but they do.
I know they lead in ditching things, which has turned out to be good, but I'm not ready to lose my optical drive on my desktop.