or Connect

Posts by rkevwill

I think I will just wait and see myself. I'm from Missouri (well, my parents were). My guess is if Apple doesn't, someone will.
We are getting to the point I am gonna need to get an otterbox, just to make sure I have something thick enough to hold on to!
I hope folks are not naive enough to think this wasn't coming. Wait till the isp's start nickel and diming folks that are streaming netflix. And they say disks are going by the way of the dinosaur. At least you don't get charged extra for them.
Thats her expertise, bigtime.
Big time 100% earned and legit.
Bigtime 100% earned.
Whoa....what a catch for Yahoo. Guaranteed, she will either fix it or sell it. This gal knows whats she's doing.
Ok, so where is the news about Facebook putting cookies on your browser, even if you don't use Facebook?
I like Woz. He is definitely his own person, and loves trying out different technology. One must remember however, he wanted to stick with the Apple ll platform, and wasn't really for the Mac. He is a geek, an engineer. But.....its one of those......what has he done for me lately kind of questions.
Can you say "TROLL?"  Guess you haven't read the reviews. I won't be getting one, Don't need the power or graphics. But, I know some graphic designers that are head over heels on this machine.