or Connect

Posts by k2director

Can I use the app to document citizen law-breakers and then submit the video to the authorities to get the thugs and criminals thrown in jail...even when they're black?
Go Israel. What a little dynamo...
And those people with real jobs probably didn't get a leg up in the field because of some sinister social engineering project and racist quota system.  I love how the people that insist on racial preferences and quotas are the first to cry "racism!" when someone wonders if the minorities that are given a leg up actually earned it or not (usually they didn't). And I notice that their systems always define people by their race or sex, instead of their individuality, but then...
 Time to wakeup from your fantasy-land. Apple's attention to detail and overall quality has dropped since Tim Cook took over, or perhaps since Jobs became affected by his cancer. Apple used to enter a product category and do an exemplary job. It may not have offered every bell and whistle that competitors did, but it did the basic experience so well that it was still a superior experience for the vast majority of customers. That was the Apple way. That's what made Apple...
Why would anyone buy audiobooks from Apple, when Apple treats them like an afterthought of an afterthought.    Audible lets you:   1) download your books far more easily 2) keeps them in sync better between devices (does Apple even do that, much less do it well?) 3) has a dedicated Player app that's well suited to book listening (chapter markers, notes, easy backup and jump forward by several seconds, etc.) 4) is generally more economical. 5) Doesn't throw out...
Is that a joke? Cage? I hope it is.
Neither of those guys are in the same league, acting wise, as Fassbender. It's the performance that counts and I think Fassbender's performance is going to be very strong.The bigger question is if enough time has past for the world to really be interested in a cinematic re-telling of Jobs' story. We'll see.
Tim Cook has presided over the greatest DROP in Apple product quality I've noticed since the second Jobs era began. I run into more frustrating bugs in Apple products than I ever had before, and while I used to believe that "It Just Works" was a slogan that you could truly use to describe the experience of using Apple gear (for the most part...no company or product is perfect), that's no longer remotely true. Apple has become sloppy, and very slow at addressing its...
Typical liberal idea of "doing good" which often tends to fall very short of intentions (much shorter than other means of doing good available).   Tim has a billion dollars (and many other former middle-class Apple employees are wealthy too, not to mention partners like developers) thanks to a for-profit company that created vast amounts of wealth by creating commercial products that had to compete effectively in a free market, and that made millions of human lives...
Just curious which cargo van? I love those nv1500s. A little too big for my purposes but cool vans.