or Connect

Posts by k2director

I disagree.   Apple's MO **used to be** to not talk about future products, but to release fresh updates at a reasonable rate, which kept customers happy. Even though Apple was silent, you could trust that it was still in the game and that investing in APple products was not a dead end. That MO worked but it is entirely different than Apple's current MO for many of its product segments like the Mac Pro.   The *new* MO is to still not talk about future products, *and* to...
I don't think Tim Cook should be canned (yet), but I'm sick of Apple dropping the ball in so many areas --ie, the Mac Pro, all pro apps, iWork, etc. -- and not understanding that if you leave your customers without reasonable solutions for so long, you should at least have the decency talk to them about it, and talk about what you're going to do about it in the future. But Fortress Apple can't bring itself to say anything, creating unnecessary angst for people who had...
Hey, Laurene, why don't you speak out for all the people who have valuable skills that can significantly help our economy right now, but who can't get a green card???   They're a lot more worthy of our help than the illegal aliens who cross our border with barely any skills and a propensity to suck up precious resources through all the social services they latch on to, but never pay taxes to sustain (education, school lunches, emergency room service, public...
As if Jobs wasn't aware of this major new development in the cellular world before the Verizon CEO told him about it at a trade show. Come on.
Gotta say I'm finally happy with AT&T lte in Los Angeles. About 5 days ago, I noticed Lte speeds shoot up 4 or 5 fold, in multiple areas. Not sure what they did, but I finally feel good about having an Lte phone around here on AT&T.
This is what happens when colonies get their "independence."  
I love it. As Microsoft raises prices and limits licenses for Mac users, head-in-the-clouds Apple has let the Mac edition of iWork languish for more than 3 years without any appreciable update. Way to protect the Mac market, Apple! Maybe you should give up on Safari, too, so we can be at Microsoft's mercy even more. I really loved those days when Internet Explorer was the only game in town. If Apple had any sense, it would have contined to improve iWork so it could be a...
I would like to be a guest speaker at Apple University, so I could force them to confront how mediocre (or worse) they've become in non-iOs and MacBook Air areas. Some examples of shameful failure: The Mac Pro. Professional apps. IWork, etc. 5 years ago, Apple's efforts could be described as a very strong A game or, or in some cases, at least a solid B game. Nowadays Apple still has its customarily strong A game (iPhone/iPad/Air), but its B game efforts have become more...
How will Maps work?
New York's retard of a mayor has already banned large soft-drinks and baby formula. Next up? A ban on Apple products, because that will keep New Yorkers safer.