or Connect

Posts by k2director

Blah blah blah. Your whole dumb argument could be summed up with your inane statement that society is primarily here to "level the playing field." Since when? Maybe in your own Communist-Pinko little fantasy-land, but not here in America, and not in the vast majority of other countries as well. Society is here to provide for common defense, and for **getting ahead** by mutual collaboration. Humans didn't form societies with the primary goal of elevating the poor, the sick,...
That's the whole problem with these complaints, and handicap laws in general. People in wheelchairs are NOT equals to people who can move on their own two feet. Of course, someone in a wheelchair has the same political rights as anyone else, but they clearly DO NO have equal physical skills or abilities as someone who can walk, and it's not reasonable to expect an entire society to re-engineer itself to give a tiny minority the exact same access as people who aren't...
What a joke this survey is, especially when most user and press reports have stated that the iPhone's keyboard takes a little getting used to, but then becomes quite natural. So what do the dweebs in the lab coats do? They build a survey based on people using the iPhone's keyboard for the very first time. Pure genius. I am very fast with my iPhone keyboard--much faster than I would be on a plastic QWERTY keyboard. I've even stopped proof-reading my emails...
You need to get your facts straight. First of all, Apple was very clear about the battery not being replaceable, way before the iPhone shipped. I remember reading about the non-replaceable battery in many many early press reports after the January unveiling, so the information was out there well ahead of time. Second of all, these early iPhone buyers could have simply asked a sales person if the battery was replaceable before buying. When they learned the answer, they...
Yea, you're right. Your way would be better.
I would love it if Apple was able to countersue these idiots for making baseless claims.
DUDE, you think I haven't done that yet? Try 8 times! I've logged *hours* with the chimps over in AT&T's "iPhone Activation Center". Some say the phone is already activated. Some say there's a problem with my particular account. Some say the system is just slow. They all say something different, but the common denominator is that they're all useless in solving the problem. Calling customer service is just the BEGINNING of one's problems when trying to activate the phone....
How about sticking to the basics, Apple, and helping AT&T work out its phone activation process. It could definitely use a whole lot of bug-testing. 40 hours and counting!
Cnocbui: On behalf of Christianity, I accept your humble apology. Now go and sin no more...
Thanks! But your sarcasm aside, he did look a bit homeless, especially with the handwritten sign asking for food and metrocards. And it *was* a turn-off, given that the media might make him the poster child for Apple fans who are willing to line up for an iPhone. Image does count for something! Too bad you can't reconcile those facts to your little moral universe. P.S. Nice way to insult an entire religion, Mr. Holier Than Thou.