or Connect

Posts by k2director

I'm afraid he's going to discourage other people from lining up at Apple's flagship store. Really: would you want to be seen sitting next to him? It would make me pause, that's for sure.
Would some kind forum member in the NYC area stop by the Apple Store, and give this guy a nicer shirt to wear, and a comb? Please? The Apple world would be grateful...
Jeez, the guy looks homeless with the shabby clothes and handwritten sign. I hope this doesn't get aired again and again on network TV. It's a turn-off....
People do move on, and that is healthy, but the smart ones remember the past to honor it and learn from it. I seriously doubt many Americans will "get over" 9/11 in our lifetime, much less as fast as some of the members here have done.... Anyway, I'm getting nervous that AT&T is taking so many public steps to prepare for huge crowds. Apple would have a big hit on its hands if the iPhone simply sold briskly, day after day. Expecting a summer season of big crowds seems a...
17 bloody days until the thing ships, and I still can't figure out if it will sync To Dos from iCal, or just calendar entries. It better do To Dos...
If an LED screen adds another 30-60 minutes of battery life, I'd call that a big whoop.
Shucks, I was secretly hoping Apple would announce it had built 3G capabilities into the launch product. So much for that. Still, I'm really excited to see that things are indeed moving forward. It's been a long, cold, hard winter waiting for this thing...
I put myself on the iPhone mailing list the day the phone was announced, but did I get an email? Of course not. Where's my email, Apple?
Some Cingular customer service manager says June 11, and that's trustworthy? Please.... I won't believe it until I see "June 11" plastered on Apple's and Cingular's web sites... Besides, I tend to believe that Apple would hold a special media event to formally launch the iPhone, not use the Developer's Conference.
Is Office's new "Office Open XML Format" really open? Does that mean Apple can adopt it for Pages, and have native compatibility with new versions of Office?