or Connect

Posts by k2director

This is what happens when colonies get their "independence."  
I love it. As Microsoft raises prices and limits licenses for Mac users, head-in-the-clouds Apple has let the Mac edition of iWork languish for more than 3 years without any appreciable update. Way to protect the Mac market, Apple! Maybe you should give up on Safari, too, so we can be at Microsoft's mercy even more. I really loved those days when Internet Explorer was the only game in town. If Apple had any sense, it would have contined to improve iWork so it could be a...
I would like to be a guest speaker at Apple University, so I could force them to confront how mediocre (or worse) they've become in non-iOs and MacBook Air areas. Some examples of shameful failure: The Mac Pro. Professional apps. IWork, etc. 5 years ago, Apple's efforts could be described as a very strong A game or, or in some cases, at least a solid B game. Nowadays Apple still has its customarily strong A game (iPhone/iPad/Air), but its B game efforts have become more...
How will Maps work?
New York's retard of a mayor has already banned large soft-drinks and baby formula. Next up? A ban on Apple products, because that will keep New Yorkers safer.
It's pathetic how long Apple has taken to update the desktop version of iWork. It's been years since any significant update. Apple is destroying its credibility, and it's going to hurt its ability to introduce new products that aren't an iPhone, iPad or Macbook Air (ie, the products Apple actually puts some effort into).    A company with $110 billion in the bank should be able to update a suite of three apps in three years. 
Jeez, is this another excuse for Apple to not actually update the Mac-based iWork, which has gone unchanged in 3 years??   Pages and Numbers need serious help. They don't need to match Word and Excel feature-by-feature, but they do need a few more tools that make them more capable for a lot of projects. And yet 3 years go by without any appreciable changes from Apple.   Yet another case of Apple not being able to manage its portfolio very well, unless it's an...
Dumb, low-class monkey. 
Stupid name (Equonne...??), stupid criminal, another stupid burden on taxpayers.
What are the chances any 20-somethings in tech today mention the names Plato or Aristotle in a sentence? Sadly, I'd say the chances are zero.