or Connect

Posts by k2director

I'd like to be wrong about this, but I think it's way too early for this film, and I also haven't seen anything in Kutcher's body of work that makes me think he could handle playing a guy like Jobs. Ashton basically plays Ashton in all his roles, and that wouldn't work here...
I'm so glad our Congress was finally able to solve our gargantuan deficit, our crumbling infrastructure, our failing schools, the money-sucking Post Office, etc. etc. etc., and now has time to focus on what *really* matters, like privacy issues on mobile phones.
California was NOT "super liberal" when most of those companies started, and a lot of the high tech business development in the region has more to do with the fact that there's already a critical mass of talent living and working in the area, rather than the liberal wacko policies of the state. The important point of this story is that California is losing another big round of job creation to other states...jobs that have good reason to stay in California. The state is...
God, I love Capitalism. And low capital gains taxes...
It's nice to hear Cook say that they'll do what's in the best interest of shareholders....ie, having a healthy respect for the people that actually own the company.
I like it when the world reminds Apple that it's still fallible and has to legitimately work for its success.
No wait performance? Have the editors actually used FCP X? It can suffer from quite a bit of lag, even on high end Mac Pros. Try keeping more than a few events or projects open. Try exporting to Compressor. Try using compound clips liberally. No wait, my ***. Ps I like the software quite a bit and its multicam implementation is the best around but apple still has some real performance issues to address.
You want to talk about stealing taxpayer dollars, let's start with the massive entitlement apparatus being expanded and entrenched daily by your liberal wacko heroes.
Yuppp!
Whatever Apple decides to do with the cash, I hope they throw in a 4-for-1 stock split for good measure.