or Connect

Posts by k2director

Apple's handling of this was insulting. 12 years of building credibility in the video production/filmmaking community just went up in smoke....if not for the pathetic state of FCP X 1.0 (and it is pathetic), then for Apple's mean-spirited and dismissive way of handling the transition and managing the expectations/fears of legions of customers. I have been one of Apple's biggest fans for more than a decade, and personally converted 30-40 people from Windows products to...
I'd much rather have a camera with a faster shutter than one with higher resolution. When I look at my iPhone 4 pictures, most problems have to do with blurred movement, not lack of resolution.
Married with kids doesn't mean straight. Ask John Travolta and Tom Cruise.
What I want to know is, where did the Mayor get his perm?
If I were the magazine industry, I would sell my subscriptions through my own app, so the customer's exposure to the Android marketplace was minimal (and I kept all the money). If the iPad had no magazine support, but another platform did, it would put the iPad at a disadvantage over the long-term.
I always thought it was insane for a magazine to give away 30% of its sales to Apple, simply for selling through the App Store. If I were the magazine industry, I would threaten to only support Android until Apple came up with a more reasonable fee.
Let me know when you've got something intelligent to say....
Look at almost every American industry or service where the costs are running away from all attempts to control, and the quality of the product or service is declining, and you will find a BIG FAT UNION. U.S. Post Office U.S. Auto Industry U,S, Health Care U.S. public school system Other U.S. public service sectors such as police, prison guards, clerical buffoons, etc. etc. Etc. etc. etc. Unions are blood-sucking ticks that breed complacency, corruption, and in the...
The surviving suspects are a Johnny Chenda (25) and Melissa Ortiz (21). There's a Johnny Chenda from San Diego on LinkedIn, where he describes himself as an "Independent Wholesale Professional". I'll say!! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/johnny-chenda/2a/483/3a For any of you that feel he's just misunderstood or oppressed, you can email him your support directly at the Chula Vista Jail. Or, help him with his $325,000 bail....
Criminals who try to intimidate or hurt innocent people certainly deserve to die. I'm so glad and *grateful* that this security guard stood his ground, instead of running off and letting the police "handle it".As for the limp-wrist elsewhere in this thread who tried to blame the crime on "poverty", you're *almost* as bad as the criminals. My mother's family was poor, and she grew up sleeping 3-4 kids to a bed. Everyone was poor around her, and yet they were all able to go...