or Connect

Posts by bigpics

A "mogul gaberator" who's not a biased scaremonger might have mentioned the articles only referred to pirated versions if he meant to be balanced.  Yup.
Two hours spent watching a small low-res version when a full screen HD one was already posted (or being posted)...  ...I'll check next time if this is gonna be a habit....
Quote:Nope. Wasn't.
  iMacs sell in much greater volume than stand alone monitors and Apple's lately (except for the Pro - to wisely keep a user growth path and professional market presence) focused new product development on moving volumes. And third party 4K monitors are available for (and are sold by Apple for) the Pro for the present. Meanwhile, other articles have pointed out we are likely to see better support for 4K monitor management inside of the next OS X iteration being announced...
MS already engaged in this "devolution" with Win RT, a colossal flop that's now being merged with WinPhone into likely some "tablet-esque" version of WinPhone 8 (or 9) - that won't have a "desktop stub" to run PC office. However, MS can clearly build a Win that runs on ARM (tho' the market for Win on Mac seems far too small to justify the software engineering).  And the phones are super-snappy in my limited playing around, if nothing else...    You'd first have to close...
   "The screen, boss, the screen...!!"
 Dude seems to knows lots about (at least the names of) things that go on in stock markets, but if financially successful at applying 'em should spend some $$ on a good therapist working on at least his communication skills.I also shudder to contemplate his politics.....
 Got my own major gripes, however tech and logistics wise, they are facing some thorny issues....http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/16/5620300/facebooks-friend-problem
 (Note: US-centric comment, and noting you didn't specify "best" as well as "least expensive"):  ....Except for off-contract phones with no-lock-in to parasitic subsidized contracts, e.g., a decent Android activated at T-Mob. Too many short-sighted folks never stop to think that "expensive to own" (very much) includes TCO which (very much) includes the non-expiring premium for a subsidized phone that continues after the full cost of the device has been paid. So a...
Not holding my breath, but I agree there might well be a market for a non-phone that ran all the phone apps in a mostly pocketable size.  For one thing, "iPod" is an iconic brand (that set so much in motion) maybe worth a little reviving......4G and a larger screen (and maybe a pretty bitchin' camera in the space saved by removing the phone bits) would be grounds for such a revival... ...and also differentiate it from both the iPhone and iPad.For another, using phones as...