or Connect

Posts by bigpics

I've always found Björk a fascinating figure - her unique music/Icelandic roots, distinctive videos, her iconoclastic ways (art as life/life as art), the other unexpected arenas she pops up in noticeable ways... ...and it's not that she's someone I listen to/watch over and over, or that I even like all her work, but give her big props for creativity, originality and breaking new ground... ...and here's another (way interesting and unique) first she's achieved......so good...
   It simply reminded me of how most articles about security breaches in Apple products start with click-bait headlines that make it sound like "run for the hills, Apple's security is broken, broken I tell you!" - and then turn out to be about "proofs of concept" that have barely (or never) occurred "in the wild" - or involve users having to do something stupid, etc., etc. - and that Apple security is still just fine.So when the poster states "Perhaps you should start...
 A "mogul gaberator" who's not a biased scaremonger might have mentioned the articles only referred to pirated versions if he meant to be balanced.  Yup.
Two hours spent watching a small low-res version when a full screen HD one was already posted (or being posted)...  ...I'll check next time if this is gonna be a habit....
Quote:Nope. Wasn't.
  iMacs sell in much greater volume than stand alone monitors and Apple's lately (except for the Pro - to wisely keep a user growth path and professional market presence) focused new product development on moving volumes. And third party 4K monitors are available for (and are sold by Apple for) the Pro for the present. Meanwhile, other articles have pointed out we are likely to see better support for 4K monitor management inside of the next OS X iteration being announced...
MS already engaged in this "devolution" with Win RT, a colossal flop that's now being merged with WinPhone into likely some "tablet-esque" version of WinPhone 8 (or 9) - that won't have a "desktop stub" to run PC office. However, MS can clearly build a Win that runs on ARM (tho' the market for Win on Mac seems far too small to justify the software engineering).  And the phones are super-snappy in my limited playing around, if nothing else...    You'd first have to close...
   "The screen, boss, the screen...!!"
 Dude seems to knows lots about (at least the names of) things that go on in stock markets, but if financially successful at applying 'em should spend some $$ on a good therapist working on at least his communication skills.I also shudder to contemplate his politics.....
 Got my own major gripes, however tech and logistics wise, they are facing some thorny issues....http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/16/5620300/facebooks-friend-problem