or Connect

Posts by Vikram

MP4 means 4,000 songs in your pocket on 10gig iPod. Firewire2 will double the transfer speeds. When do you think Apple will implement these two technolgies?
I have just seen this image. It seems to me that the screen is detachable.
I have just seen this image. It seems to me that the screen is detachable.
Those whos have seen the new iMac in action. Could you please tell us if the 15" screen is easily removable or not!
Those whos have seen the new iMac in action. Could you please tell us if the 15" screen is easily removable or not!
Reason for no mention of Power Macs and Power Books is simple. Way beyond. G5 Towers. DP/QP. G5 PowerBooks. Touch Sensitive screens. And one more thing: Home Entertainment Digital Hub.
Rather than looking at what Apple has posted on their /home page, let us look at what is not there yet. What is known is on the page, so what is missing? No Power range. It looks like G5s are there after all. TiPB as well as towers. And one more thing. Home Entertainment Hub.
Apple's web site now sports a link to the time article. Far from blaming Time, Steve has pulled a superb PR coup.
There is a link to the Time article which means that the article was there with full knowledge and approval of Steve Jobs.
You ain't seen anything yet!