or Connect

Posts by MacCentric

I love how you snuck these things in there, It's hilarious. Oh yeah, Google and Apple were thinking of a name for their collaboration and are going to use "Rebel Alliance".
I actually think the genius part of the iTV is that you don't need a seperate computer, you use your existing mac. Personally, I couldn't see myself buying a $600 Mac Mini to use just for my TV. However, the iTV lets you use your existing computer even if it is in another room as your media hub. That way you have access to all your media on the TV, but you still have a PC to get your work done on. I imagine that using the computer for iTV would slow it down somewhat,...
Everything I've seen so far said that the target price was $299
-----
I don't remember anyone going to jail related to the following two cases. Henry Blodget never went to jail. I think that in these cases the fraud was much worse, especially when you consider the losses in dollar terms and how widespread it was. While my information is pretty much a guess based on precedent, at this time, I believe that it is just as presumptuous for you to say that I am completely wrong. I never said that there wouldn't be hefty fines, but I believe...
I wish that they still did it live, I would even pay $1.99 to see it. Then I could later collect all the Steve Notes and watch them on an ipod.
LOL that reminds me of the ipod flea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPj22jANDw
That's true, it also means he increases his 'real' hourly pay by not having to commute four hours or more every day, which with Apple's fabled 90 hours a week is probably not possible.
First I must add the obligatory DELL IS TEH DOOM3D!!!111!!111 I totally agree with SpamSandwich, the law was unclear and the law changed several times over the time period in question. This makes me feel better about the Apple situation as well because since the problem is so widespread, the punishments which are handed out will be small. If it were only one or two companies, they could afford to make an example, but when it is an entire industry, there is no way that...
Yeah, like the bathroom! It's a great way to increase productivity.