or Connect

Posts by MacCentric

LOL that reminds me of the ipod flea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvPj22jANDw
That's true, it also means he increases his 'real' hourly pay by not having to commute four hours or more every day, which with Apple's fabled 90 hours a week is probably not possible.
First I must add the obligatory DELL IS TEH DOOM3D!!!111!!111 I totally agree with SpamSandwich, the law was unclear and the law changed several times over the time period in question. This makes me feel better about the Apple situation as well because since the problem is so widespread, the punishments which are handed out will be small. If it were only one or two companies, they could afford to make an example, but when it is an entire industry, there is no way that...
Yeah, like the bathroom! It's a great way to increase productivity.
That's exactly what I meant. For instance, if an average American wants to take a trip to say Hawaii, flying is pretty much the only way they can fit the travel into their vacation allotment. While it can be argued that going to Hawaii is unnecessary, it can also be argued that any vacation is unnecessary. However unnesessary, I feel that vacations are part of what makes life worth living.
That is a pretty dumb comment to make. Most people who fly have a good reason for it. Even if it is vacation travel, I don't see how one would consider such great experiences unnecessary.All of these extra security precautions do little to prevent terrorism and just cause aggravation. Every time I am in an airport, they spend most of their time searching 14 year old girls travelling with their families. You can profile without being racially motivated. If there is a...
That functionality is retarded. The other user can't listen to any song he wants, only the same song you are listening to. Let's see, if I want to share what I am listening to with others, I have PLENTY OF OPTIONS INCLUDING WIRELESS. I can put my iPod in the speaker dock. I can get a stereo miniplug Y connector for $5 and plug in another set of earbuds. I can use an iTrip and have my friends tune in with a $20 FM radio. This Zune POS is going to sell for...
Holy Rigatoni! While this is a slight problem, it is a much better one to have than Dell where they are sitting on extra capacity they are not utilizing. Selling every computer you make quickly is good for profits. We are going to have another great earnings report come out in October when we find out exactly how many more they sold than were expected. I have a feeling it's a lot! The Apple Store has ship times of 3-5 days on all MacBooks, even the Black MacBook...
It's not a finger, it's Mr. Hanky from South Park.
(first, let me add Wilco's obligatory) Holy Canoli! Hmmm... So it took them a year to try to exactly copy the iPod with video capability right down to the hard drive size and price, and slap together a shitty UI. If you can't buy songs via WiFi, what the hell good will it do except waste battery? MS is DOOMED, they are offering last year's iPod at last year's price while Apple will offer a brand new iPod this year.