or Connect

Posts by MacCentric

All you have to do to get it to go to Columbia, South Carolina to to type in "Columbia, SC, US" or "Columbia, South Carolina".   Otherwise, you may get Santiago de Cali, Colombia.  Which is interesting as I don't see why the search engine thinks that "Colombia" is a closer match than the actual word typed "Columbia"
Also, I just remembered this review of the last time Samsung came out with a 10" tablet.   http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/08/21/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1-review-an-embarrassing-lazy-arrogant-money-grab/  
Speaking of Tesla, the Oatmeal has an entertaining and informative comic about him here: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla  
But will it have a kickstand and keyboard cover (with "click" functionality)? Seriously though, by the time this thing actually ships, it will be just in time for March when the 'even newer' new iPad will come out and crush it. Oh and by the way, very few people will be willing to pay a higher price for any non iPad tablet, so it is dead on arrival regardless.
I am pretty sure the article lists the wrong date for availability in Hong Kong. I recall it launching on the 21st as part of the first wave.
I think he is saying that as long as it is called iPhone (N), there will not be some other model of iPhone such as an iPhone mini or iPhone nano or iPhone 4.85" maxi.
I think you are right, logically, it would make more sense for them to have them separated by a month or so just to deal with supply chain issues as well as things like shipping, Apple store lines, etc.
"That said, we believe that supply constraints will initially hold back the full sales potential during the first month or so of the launch." This is true of pretty much every new iOS product that Apple has launched recently. EBay profiteers should be kept in check as people will most likely upgrade to the "new iPad" if they can't get the smaller model.
I like how in the video, from what I saw, the patrons taking video of his performance were using iPhones.   This whole strategy of having musical acts at store openings is a little misplaced.  At Apple stores, the lines are for the products.  How many people in line for the Microsoft stores are there for the products vs. to see Lenny Kravitz or Flo Rida?  
The iPhone is available in 2 colors. The Lumia 920 is available in 0 colors. We don't know when the 920 will be released nor do we know how much it will cost. If necessary/profitable, Apple could easily roll out iPhones in different colors a la the new iPod touches.