or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

If this ends up being the only case where Apple was swindled and for such a relatively small amount compared to this zero debt and cash stockpile amidst dozens of acquisitions and partnerships and contracts I would say that's a pretty good track record.It would be more concerning if someone (or group) at Apple had all the info and was not conned but just made a (or series of) immensely poor decisions or utterly lacked any ability to be sufficiently critical of claims made...
I have an original iPad and it still works just fine - mostly my grand daughter uses it for Netflix and a few games - but both the wife and I use it for web browsing and I also use it for remote control of various computers.  My son has the original iPad Mini and it still works just fine - he doesn't use quite so much as he used now that he has a MacBook.  Every announcement makes me think I should get myself a new iPad - but there currently isn't a big enough gap in the...
 I don't know the guy personally - but I'd hazard a guess that its more than just a little.   That is possibly one of the creepiest movies I have seen in a very long time and watching Bale's performance is like watching a ten car pile up in slow motion from four different angles all at the same time. 
I don't know why it isn't called "The Next New iPad Air 2" or wait, "The New Next iPad Air" no that's not it "The Next iPad(AIR)" or "The AirPad" no, wait, just gimme a minute, I'll figure it out. 
I did install Avast (free edition) on a number of Macs out of curiosity - and it does stop you from accessing websites that are known to contain malware - and it did detect a couple emails that had phishing scams and in one case a PDF that contains malware - not that it would have infected the Mac - but no need to be a carrier.    I had to exclude scanning my VMs as it was throwing false positives.    On my OS X server running 10.7.5 it has been "detecting" the...
 Actually I don't know where all my stuff is now - I have so many things buried in folders on several screens and more often than not I resort to using the search function to find what I am looking for. And there have been cases when moving from one device generation to another - or doing a restore for whatever reason - or major cleaning - that all the careful arranging I had done was lost. Far worse on Windows - especially on the desktop than on the Mac or iOS - but still...
Not quite ready for the iPhone 6 - and likely not going to consider the 6 plus after checking it out at the store - but what I am waiting for is iFrogz to make a Treadz case for the 6 - I had one on the 4s and the 5s and though I originally bought it for the 3D design pattern - I find that it makes keeping a good grip on the phone very easy and being rubber it protects against bumps and bruises. http://www.amazon.com/iFrogz-IP5-TREADZ-Treadz-Cover-iPhone/dp/B009LIJNVE I...
How about a dynamic arrangement where the main screen contains the apps you use most frequently - with a last page of apps you use the most rarely - marking them as targets for removal from the device to free up space or remind you of an app you had forgotten about. 
Two steps forward, three steps back.    So the solution to a failed product is to kludge it together with a successful product and hope no one will notice that you skipped a number?    The names and numbers are relatively irrelevant - more of a marketing thing than anything else - and under the covers it will likely remain something along the lines of build 14.889.11344revision37