or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

Don't forget that the board of directors represents a potential pool of future CEOs so any decision they make regarding the current CEO's compensation could have a direct effect on their personal financial future. 
I have had an entirely clear case for an older iPod - providing some protection from external damage while not obstructing the design in any way. Not sure that I have seen many similar examples lately - and keep in mind that for most case makers I would think their goal is to make the device look entirely different and or promote themselves. Where many online reports take the view of does this enhance or detract from the stock look and feel of the device, I suspect that...
 Yes - I was thinking along the same lines - with so many issues that get media attention - that attention is focused in the wrong place - if you don't agree with the the law don't blame those who abide by the law and celebrate those who flaunt the law - work on getting the law changed. 
And we are one small step closer to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364343/
Apple is DOOOOOOMED. Oh,wait, this is GOOD news for Apple, right? or has someone accused Apple of doing the same thing but haven't been caught yet? I thought the whole benchmark comparison thing was a casualty of the MHz wars - but I guess not.
Well that can't be right - on the Verizon commericals and on their website http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/4g-lte.html they show AT&T looking like they barely have any coverage anywhere in the country.    One claims they are fastest - the other claims they are the largest - and the consumer is left trying to make a decision based more likely on the  apparent price and the advice of someone with an agenda or other bias.    Would be nice to see a large...
Didn't the feds have a surplus not that long ago? or was that just a make believe surplus within a budget year that ignores the mountain of debt accumulated in prior years that will take 28,000 years to pay off? Or maybe the actual surplus back in eighteen hundred whatever where the feds paid money back to all land owners (or something along those lines) instead of making strategic investments etc and now the country is in debt so deep that not even James Cameron could...
Finally - something that Sammy can definitively show they did NOT copy from Apple.
 MIght have to remove my tin foil hat for a moment, but yeah, I can see how that works, good ole reverse psychology - and even if they don't issue a single one - MS can still claim that they remain the Corporate Standard for Delta and no we cannot disclose the number in use without violating the privacy terms of our agreement. 
How many copies of the paper manual did they have on board?    40 pound manual vs about 1.5 pounds per tablet times (depending on the size of the plane and number of crew) 3 = 7.5 pounds for company issue devices - plus another 7.5 pounds if each bring their own = 15 pounds or 25 pounds saved. While I am sure that adds up if you KNOW that you will be carrying 25 pounds less on EVERY flight EVERY time - but it seems to me that even considering only a single example of a...