or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

Could be that the iOS operating system has a smaller memory footprint than Android.    Or perhaps they are using a sort of paging to fee up memory with little or no impact on performance - or maybe the chip is powerful enough to do compression.    If only they could prefect carbon nanotube batteries - and get a 10x increase in the charge density of the battery - or maybe it is micro crystal batteries - whatever the next major breakthrough in batteries. 
Was it just me or did every one else see a Microsoft Cortana ad before the video started?    Seems to me that the swipe deal would be more efficient if lifting your finger ended the word and starting the next swipe locked it in withe the space in between so that you didn't have to type the space bar between every word. 
 How else are we going to drive page views? Come on now - if GE comes out with a new toaster oven we can have a headline about its lack of BlueTooth and how that is obviously either signaling the death knell for Apple since not every device can be connected to iOS or a rumor that Apple is working on the iToaster which should be released any day know and will incorporate at the very least an indicator so you can chose how dark you want your toast and be alerted when it is...
 Are you sure the posts are deleted for some other reason? Been awhile since I read the rules over there - but could be you simply violated some established guideline/policy relating to cross linking or "promoting" another website. Might be no need for the tin foil hat on this one. 
I plug in whenever I am near enough to an outlet for it to be convenient because you never know for sure how long or far from an outlet you will be. and I do have some external battery devices. I have had times when my charger was left in the checked bag - or the cord I brought stopped working etc. My wife is the exact opposite - she rarely plugs if even when the cord is two inches away from her - until the battery runs out completely or at least gets very low.    I can...
 Or perhaps the ability to flip the wall plug around when not in use so that the prongs are not sticking out when you toss it in your travel bag. 
 "Evaluated" - or perhaps they are in heated negotiations with AMD to see just how much of a recall cost AMD will pay for and not disclose to the public so that Apple can be the hero but not have to pay nearly as much to make that claim. Not that I am hating on Apple - just speculating that there may be more going on than we are aware of. 
I have an Early 2011 17" and a Late 2011 15" and they have BOTH had motherboards replaced due to faulty video cards - fortunately one of them is a work machine and was covered under AppleCare but I did not get AppleCare on my personal machine - and it cost me nearly $400. I also have an older MacBook Pro with a Radeon 1600 chip that needs a motherboard replacement for full function - but works okay except for graphics intensive stuff - with the kernel drivers for the...
 I was thinking along the same lines.  The "I'm a Mac" series (to my recollection) never once claimed Apple had a faster processor or a larger screen or a name any other individual feature of a product. Where the MS and Samsung ads are rife with individual feature comparisons, ours has a huge magnificent 6.7" screen while Apple has a tiny paltry 4.0" screen. As if that single factor alone makes a great product. Lets ignore for a moment the resolution or refresh rate, color...
 How does changing the placement of the camera and adding a flash make it any more difficult to take a photo with the front facing camera than it is now? If you are looking a the screen you can see exactly what you are going to get a picture of. Maybe I missed something in your first couple sentences - the only selfies I have seen where the results are poor are cases where people do not know how to use the device in the first place - such as turning the phone around and...