or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

Not only can the iPad not be treated "just like a book" in regards to reading outdoors in direct sunlight - but it fails to operate after being used to balance the short leg on a coffee table, a problem not suffered by a book. In further testing I have determined that while a book can be dropped form a 10 story building with little or no effect, the same is not true of the iPad - clearly Apple is perpetrating the single most blatant of all marketing inaccuracies ever in...
I use a Kensington Slim Blade with my TV attached Mini - it is basically an optical mouse with a scroll ball on top - that also has a mode where the ball on top works like a trackball instead - meaning no need to put it on a surface. The only downside is that my 65" TV is about 18 feet away - and the signal sensitivity relative to the mouse on screen at that distance when operating in 1080 mode often means the signal gets interrupted - which can be frustrating - not sure...
What about a stylus to use it like a Wacom digitizing tablet?
Yes - two to three weeks - because with enterprise equipment that is used to handle transactions such as cellular traffic that generate revenue for the company you don't just shut it off in the middle of the day. You have a change control process and change windows that have to be scheduled for the middle of the night and or weekends - and you have to do a backup before hand so that if something goes wrong you can revert. And they may even have temporary hardware that is...
I did not steal that Wired magazine from the news stand - I was only trying it before I buy it.
That could just as easily be the result of dividing all AC reported Antenna/Reception reports by ALL iPhones sold to date. Or could be the percentage of all AC reports for ALL products. Not sure if the original source data is explicit enough to be sure about it. either way we would need some way to extrapolate reported problems to all problems which have not yet been discovered or reported or considered serious enough to report or have read so much on the web figured a...
I expect to have the funds to upgrade to iPhone 4 at the end of the month - but where do I find one - or should I pre-order it now to have any chance of getting one in the beginning of April?
Safari is not the only browser with autofill - where is the comparative analysis showing that every browser on every platform suffers from the same thing? And where is the alert that a web page has asked my system to provide personal information even though that info is not needed and does not appear on the screen anywhere? I am sure that is the source of lots of junk mail - I don't use my son's email except to register him for online games - but I get junk mail to...
I was planning to get a black one for me and a white one for the wife to more easily avoid getting them mixed up - on the other hand I will likely get an IvySkin case for mine and can get some other case for hers so that they are distinct enough to avoid confusion.
Sorry to hear that - glad to hear a positive outcome - but from what I have read - the "low income" portion of what you wrote has a much higher correlation to all sorts or childhood or early onset medical problems. In large part resulting from factors such as poor nutrition, lack of access to pre-natal care, family history, and many other factors. In many cases the out come of an epidemiolgic study has as much to do with how all the factors such as age, income, education,...