or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

Why not add FaceTime to desktop Mac OS X as well? since it is WiFi only anyway - and tons of Macs out there already have built-in camera - would allow video chat with far more folks. Maybe even an option to forward a FaceTime chat request from one device to the other.
They should have called it the TARDIS - and then advertised with "It's Bigger on the Inside" T= Time A = And R = Relative D = Dimension I = In S = Space or T = Total A = Apple R = Reality D = Distortion I = In S = Space hmm, might need some work yet.
Could you not make your own icons? or copy the old icon to the new app?
This is not a matter of having tested the iPhone - and if there is a small subset of hardware that on the provider end of the link that is not handling 3G for ALL 3G devices the way that it is supposed to then that device needs to be fixed or replaced. I don't see this as finger pointing - but root cause analysis and identifying the problem plainly and openly. Also it would seem that iDevice users are the most demanding and or likely to notice and complain when the service...
isn't that some measure of success that many companies strive to attain? a device so successful that when you embed it into a variety of other devices that some portion of the general public simply takes it for granted.
Not quite sure i ma ready and an eyePhone http://tv.ign.com/articles/110/1103550p1.html then again its not the year 3010 (or so) just saying - I'm not getting in line for it (yet).
Why would adding an HDMI port indicate a future plan to sell internet connected TVs? Does including a power cord indicate that Apple is planning to sell electrical outlets? or high power transmission lines? There have already been discussions of how this would be a bad fit for Apple. Better to sell a really cool, high powered, high profit margin device to connect to any commodity TV that to get into that commodity market. Not sure Apple would do this but better would be...
While my opinion is that a law suit is premature at this point - and regardless of the root cause or steps that resulted in this - the perception of a problem may be enough to significantly impact the future sales figures of the unit - and the Apple Board and or Stockholders - should be the ones calling a meeting with Steve and the iPhone design team to determine a solution to the problem - not a marketing campaign on why it is not a real problem.
sounds like someone needs to come up with a version of this http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/bottle-cap-tripod-8 for the iPhone.
So you would rather have your personal information sent to yet some other organization who will track your usage? not sure if this was in the article or posted already but this tracking is limited of course to device on which software updates have been released that use their service. Meaning is a good way to measure use of their advertising product and the distribution of content consumed on various supported devices - which is no doubt of interest to developers to some...