or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

While my opinion is that a law suit is premature at this point - and regardless of the root cause or steps that resulted in this - the perception of a problem may be enough to significantly impact the future sales figures of the unit - and the Apple Board and or Stockholders - should be the ones calling a meeting with Steve and the iPhone design team to determine a solution to the problem - not a marketing campaign on why it is not a real problem.
sounds like someone needs to come up with a version of this http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/bottle-cap-tripod-8 for the iPhone.
So you would rather have your personal information sent to yet some other organization who will track your usage? not sure if this was in the article or posted already but this tracking is limited of course to device on which software updates have been released that use their service. Meaning is a good way to measure use of their advertising product and the distribution of content consumed on various supported devices - which is no doubt of interest to developers to some...
what we need is a chip/antenna that can reprogram itself to whichever frequency you need to use - yeah - and on AUg 12, 2017 the iPhone 8 became self aware... actually - that gives me an idea for an app - if your phone gets lonely - because you have misplaced it - it calls your home number - or when it gets down to a minimum battery threshold it sends you an email with its current GPS location so you can find it or at least remotely wipe it before it dies.
Maybe - I think they were looking at 12 million iPhones out of 65 million total AT&T customers could translate to 12 million iPhones out of 85 million total Verizon customers. Or in other words - that there are potentially 12 million current Verizon customers who would like to have an iPhone but are not willing to change networks to get it. There should be pretty good numbers on how many left Verizon or other carriers to get an iPhone - meaning that number of AT&T...
I guess selling 1.7 million phones in the first week or so shows no interest in selling hardware. Could be that adding Verizon customer base would be bad publicity since the shortages and wait times would double unless manufacturing could also be doubled. Then again there is something to be said for having a market where your product is in demand and commanding a premium as opposed to warehouses full of product that needs to be given away to make room for the over...
What we really need is a class action law suit for the arm/elbow strain that will result from holding the iPhone out in front of you in a non-ergonomic position in order to make that hour long facetime call...
With LTE right around the corner - and Verizon recently joining the GSMA board - I would think that some sort of LTE compatible iPhone mid year 2011 is more likely - that way production and sales of the next gen iPhone could coincide with the deployment of LTE - just a matter of synchronizing those two schedules - and perhaps in part AT&Ts plans to move to LTE. AT&Ts move to allow early updates could be nothing more than increasing the pool of potential buyers for new...
iPad iPod iPhone = iFUD - not necessarily relevant - just occurred to me along with BP = Been Polluted but that is even less relevant.
It sounded to me as if this was entirely proactive on the part of the Law firm - heard some grumblings - and decided to find out if they could get enough people to come forward and make a statement in order to build a case - not a situation where a mob of users showed up at the law firm's door demanding that they build a case. So far the reactions from users I have heard have ranged from - damn that sucks, hope they fix it soon to I am returning this POS and switching to...