or Connect

Posts by lilgto64

The press conference that is. Let's hope Apple "holds" the press conference properly. Else MS or Google or Adobe or Verizon might have to tell them they "held" it wrong.
At least Microsoft has a permanent solution to the problems with Vista and slow adoption rate of Windows 7 - support for downgrades to Windows XP until the year 2020 - http://chicagobreakingbusiness.com/2...ore-years.html What has Apple got to compare to that? A free replacement iPhone 3GS for anyone hot happy with their iPhone 4? I don't think so.
That could be a function of the code on the page doing a lookup against a database of previous entries and not a function of the browser or plugin.
I will repair your iMac - blindfolded! which actually makes me wonder if the Apple stores have any training or equipment or employees capable of working with the deaf or the blind.
What's next? An Apple employee at your local brew-pub to chat endlessly about anything you like - provided you're buyin' I guess the original announcement headline "Apple Retails Employees will be expected to do More with Less"didn't pan out so well. Also coming soon - iKindergarten - where Apple Employees will hang around at the local park near the teeter totter and talk to preschoolers about Apple products they might inherit someday. (what's that? the guy hanging around...
That site is a pretty good example of how the Flash plug-in drives my 2.33GHz Core2 Duo to 150% or more of CPU utilization. not sure how that would work on the iPhone or iPad. and I've been waiting a few minutes for the zoom level to load at anything better than half a continent
if I didn't know better I'd say they are implying that there is some kind of problem with the phone....
you beat me to it - except I was going to say - iPhone 5 now with working antenna
I am using 7 extentions right now! No really, I am. Actually I have 9 installed - but had some sort of trouble with a couple and turned them off.
So does "WAPI is a natively created Chinese security protocol for wireless Internet access." mean that they want to have their own protocols to protect against foreign interests? or perhaps more likely so that the government has the keys to tap into anyone's data stream?