or Connect

Posts by bobo28

As far as I can tell , my email takes about a hour to show up and I know of at least a dozen that haven't yet. It'll clear up eventually . . .
The me.com page only partially works for me .According to Apple's changeover information and directions , my .mac links should be working .Even if they end up just forwarding me that would be better.Then I'd know what's up.Of course that would mean acknowledging that their initial claims about the transition weren't quite trueGuess I just hope my email eventually shows up and see what tomorrow brings .
The mobile me link isn't the point and doesn't solve the problem .You don't know what you're talking about either.Who's whining ?Think a little before you speak .You're pretty irritating too.
Are you trying to be helpful or a smarta** ? You're not very good at either . Do you even have a .mac account ? I'm talking about a frustrating problem that is apparently all to common . Not to mention the $69/99 that people paid Apple for the privilege to enjoy !
I still can't access "Mobile Me " from any of my .mac links , mac, iphone , etc. Just says "sorry still working on it "Maybe they mean "seamless " when it finally works ? . . . on July 24th? Typical Apple, making the already invested users wait . . . . .
Apple has no legit reason that I'm aware of to copy and store your social security number ( they prob don't want the liability anyhow) While it seems innocuous to some, it's anything but. Just the combination of an SS#, Cell# and GPS are problematic on it's face. Just consider how easily the telecoms bent over for the Bush Admin. and stand a good chance of receiving immunity for it. The picture should be pretty clear to every US citizen. If you think it's OK to give up...
So is .mac history ? Did Steveo announce what the sarb/ox mandated fee was going to be to update for current .mac users is , not mention what a favor they are doing us ? I miss the good old days of thinking different, throwing hammers and not having to deal with ATT if i wanted to use the latest and greatest from Apple . . . guess I'm getting old
Oh gee, some of those issues that make you wonder if the new problems that come with the new tech are worse than the old ones . . .
Thank you . . . I plan to buy 5 of them , but so far there always seem to enough questions to make me wait. I guess this really is cutting edge stuff that will become whole over time ? Think I’ll just wait for the 3G and see how it goes . . . Again.
Bush deserves the bashing. The truth is a matter of public record. ATT, Verizon, etc are responsible for their actions and need to come clean. By operation of law if necessary. Don’t forget these are the very companies who would take away your equal , uncensored access to this site and the entire net. Take a look : www.eff.org/ Now back to the iphone . . .