or Connect

Posts by bobo28

Does anyone know if a Treo 650 is Mac compatiable? (Verizon Edition) Will I be able to sync ical, mail, addressbook, etc ? The web site says the Bluetooth is compatiable with a Powerbook. Does anyone exactly what that means? What about the Apple wireless keyboard ? Anyhow, I want to get a Smart/PDA phone, I am on Verizon with a "sweetheart" deal that I can't match on any other carrier at this point. Any Verizon suggestions to go along with my Macs ( all running...
No, a wireless iSight: like a bluetooth/802.11g connection from the iSight to the computer.
That make alot of sense to me. Thanks! I just thought I read something about it somewhere. I also see wireless "spy" type cameras advertised, but they must not require iSight type bandwith and quality.
I am planning to buy an AirportExpress so I can stream music to my stereo. I am trying to figure out if I have to buy the AirportExpress Stereo Connection Kit. I already have the 7' Monster mini-duel RCA cable for connecting an iPod to a stereo. I suspect they are the same cable , Does anyone know? Also, is Apple coming with a faster wireless system soon? I thought read about Super AirportExtreme or something like that? I getting a new PM this June. If there is a good...
I went through the whole "It will get there today thing from Apple and FedEx: Again! Except this time, at least I didn't believe them. This time Apple had a new twist, they told me to wait until 9:00pm eastern time. They closed at 6:00pm central time ! No one to talk to ! FedEx says it's all Apple's fault. They can't tell me why a Middletown, Pa. - Philadelphia, Pa., shipment had to go to Newark, NJ, ? ( By the way it is still somewhere between Phila. and Newark,...
I have iwork, iLife, QTPro, .Mac, Remote Desktop. I'am a dam good customer! I don't know whats left, Final Cut, Maybe PhotoshopCS ? I think they should give us hardware! Fat Chance!
No Tiger for Me this weekend! I ordered my copy of Tiger at 5:46am on April 12th. Up until 9:30pm last night, Apple insisted I would be getting my copy on the 29th. Here is my routing from FedEx: Apr 29, 2005\t 3:51 pm\tLeft FedEx Sort Facility NEWARK NJ, 9:44 am Arrived at Sort Facility NEWARK NJ \t Apr 28, 2005\t11:39 pm\tLeft FedEx Ramp MIDDLETOWN PA \t 9:38 pm Arrived at FedEx Ramp MIDDLETOWN PA \t 6:28 pm\tLeft FedEx Origin Location MIDDLETOWN PA \t ...