or Connect

Posts by robbyx

Sometimes you can't quantify things so precisely. It's just a feeling. Especially if you're a long time customer. I agree with his assessment. New releases seem a lot shakier to me than in years past. Just today I was working in one user account with another logged in and Yosemite decided that both accounts just needed to logout simultaneously for no apparent reason. Cloud services continue to be Apple's Achilles heel. I have meta-data issues in iTunes all the time. I'm...
Not discounting your experience but I've had no issues with Yosemite. I've been a Mac and NeXT user for almost 35 years. Lots and lots of upgrades. And Yosemite was painless. I'm running it on my primary work machine (FileMaker developer). I've experienced no random restarts or anything else you describe, just solid performance. When performing a major upgrade, I usually do a clean install and migrate my data over from time machine. I think a lot of OS errors are the...
What's your point?
Given how much profit Apple rakes in every quarter, they should give all customers unlimited cloud storage.
My response will be: maybe the U.S. Should stop meddling all over the world and stop making us a target by shamelessly trying to manipulate and control the development of other nations (mostly for the benefit of multinational oil companies that have no allegiance to the U.S., but who are happy to use our military as a private police force while taking unnecessary subsidies from US taxpayers).
I like OS X Tahoe. Of course I'm biased since Tahoe is home. OS X Mammoth gets my vote too.
Nor do I.  So what's your problem?  You keep attacking me but you don't really respond to anything, nor offer any points of substance.  Just personal attacks. I think Christians (and anyone else) who use their religion to codify discrimination into law are horrible people.  And I think people of faith who accuse gays of demanding "special rights" when THEY THEMSELVES have special rights are total hypocrites.  That's where all this started.  Since you don't have a problem...
I don't consider myself bigoted.  I definitely think religion is silly, but I don't believe anyone should be prevented from believing whatever he or she wants, even if I think it's absurd.  I value freedom and the right to chose to live one's life as one sees fit.  I don't believe anyone has the right to shove his or her belief system down someone else's throat, nor do I believe that someone's chosen belief system magically rises above everything else and serves as a...
Were believers like you the majority, we'd have a much better society.
Societal pressure?  Give me a break.  RELIGIOUS pressure.  There's only one source of anti-gay bigotry.  Religion.  If anything, society is opening up to gay people and there's less pressure to deny one's truth.  The sole source of such pressure these days is religion.  But I appreciate your acknowledgement that gay people are born that way ("the seed of the person is/was always there" = "born that way") even if you're not willing to acknowledge that RELIGION is the reason...