or Connect

Posts by robbyx

I've known a few people who have come out later in life.  And they all had one common thread.  RELIGION.  They stayed in the closet, denied their truth for years, struggled, and lived a lie for decades BECAUSE of religion.  You're an utter fool if you think someone just one day decides that he or she just isn't really a heterosexual after all and switches teams.  It's only when these people finally free themselves from the oppressive, discriminatory and hateful anti-gay...
A lot do.  I've heard multiple Christians say things like "why not believe it, just in case?"  That's fear.  I'm not saying that all people of faith come to their faith via fear, but fear is the strong stick to go along with the carrot of eternal life.  Just watch a few TV preachers.  It's mostly fear.
 How many people covert from one religion to another every year?  How many gay people switch teams? Religion is 100% a choice.  That doesn't make it easy to separate oneself, especially when one has been brainwashed since birth to believe in Santa Claus for Grownups.  But believing in one fantasy myth or another, or choosing to believe nothing at all, or, my favorite, not caring because no one has any way of knowing (so why not be a good, fair and ethical person because...
Sorry, I personally believe that anyone who tries to cement discrimination into law is a worthless meat sack.  Maybe you're just offended because you want to live in a country that reinforces your desire to discriminate?
Religion is a CHOICE.  These hypocritical "Christians" slam gays for wanting "special rights" when it is they themselves who enjoy a special, legally protected status in society.  I'm sick and tired of this bogus "war on Christians" and these stupid, treasonous laws that try to chip away at the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.  No one is stopping anyone from practicing his or her chosen religion.  But we do NOT live in a religious state.  Business serves the public good....
I've had no serious issues with Yosemite. I don't find it any slower than Mavericks either. I'm impressed with Photos so far. It's significantly faster than iPhoto and the UI is cleaner and more logical. So far I'm not missing anything from iPhoto. Photos is much snappier and I like the iCloud photo library option.
You are wise and mighty! That is why you spend your days trolling Mac fan sites instead of putting that visionary mind of yours to good use in the industry. Makes perfect sense to me.
Oh, sorry, I should have realized you were stuck on that question. No, I don't think all Christians are bigots, but I think the ones championing these bull**** "religious freedom" laws from the comfort of their legally protected position in society are total bigots. And hypocrites. And generally all around worthless meat sacks.I could also read a lot into your fixation with me answering a pointless question over you ignoring everything I've written in my previous two...
Agreed. And it's already happening. Have you seen the Adorne light switches? Their high end switch is a trackpad. Tap on and off. Slide your finger up and down to control brightness.
He doesn't even make sense though. Everyone who doesn't agree with him has "no vision" and then he goes on to imagine some pretty silly stuff that Apple could do today if they wanted to. If they wanted a big curved screen, an iPhone on your forearm, with better battery life, gps, and all, they could do that. But they've clearly chosen not to. Glances have nothing to do with battery life, as he ridiculously suggests. They are part of Apple's overall product vision, not a...