or Connect

Posts by rain

When are the stocks going to be over $1000.00?
LOL
Agreed.
  Bingo. Considering all of Apple's professional software and iLife suite supports cd/dvd burning capabilities as important 'features' and necessary work-flow for video especially - it's pretty naive to think that they aren't aware of how important the media still is.   This is a simple case of form over function - done so that they can market a cool design. Not saying it's right or wrong - but it's the truth. Making extra profit on external clutter and adapters is...
Unrelated... did anyone else get an email indicating that all iMac's sold from 2009-2011 are being recalled for HDD replacement? iMac 1TB Seagate Hard Drive Replacement Program
75% less glare. Sounds fudged and misleading and i'm not buying this marketing jib at their word. Sounds like a steaming load of crap. I'm reminded of Canmore Mike on Canadian Air Farce talking about a McDonalds burger; "It has 90% less fat... then a bowl of fat". I'll have to see it for myself - but considering that the previous iMac was 100% glossy and useless - I'm skeptical. (will it be 75% less useless - or 25% useable). 75% less glare is still 100% not matte. I'm...
GUI looks interesting and has lots of potential - Microsofts default icons and colors are dreadful thou. Imagine it black glass and translucent. Would look way sleeker. Thats just appearance thou - will have to actually play with it to see how intuitive it is. People dont like change, so i imagine there will be complaints. However, with the emerging tablet market - they did pick a good time for a paradigm shift with their OS design.
Still, it would be nice if Apple got rid of their 'glaring' problem. Now they are advertising "less glare" instead of fixing the problem.   The Microsoft engineer has a point. You can trash the company and its products all you want, but still, he has a point.   I hope Apple wakes up and offers non-glossy displays soon. The reason they aren't is to force the sale of Mac Pro's to professionals - who can buy functional 'non-glossy' displays to go with them. We won't see a...
Stock isn't going back up any time soon. - Competition has caught up and even passed Apple in technology. - We haven't seen anything new yet that wasn't inspired by Jobs. - Apple put all of their eggs in the finicky consumer market - while giving loyal industy supporters the middle finger. - Lion is a disaster and commercial/professional users are running screaming in the other direction. - They burned a lot of bridges. - and the biggest reason to worry... I of all people...
Your so delusional that you almost sound like Tallest.iTools was such a collosal piece of shit that Apple killed it. Then came .Mac that was so awesome that 14 whole people world-wide used it... For a few months. Then there was MobileMe, so awesome that they couldn't even give it away free.No, mobileme didn't go on to become awesome - it became a running joke.Apple has had it's ass handed to them repeatedly by small startups that 'get' it a lot moreThen them, so i dont...