or Connect

Posts by ecs

I hope they add 30bit color support soon. It's a shame all the hardware is there but the OS won't allow it yet. If there was no iPhone and no iPad, we would have features like this already implemented. Too sad.
[yawn] ...yet another boring rumor...   Can we please have some _real_ rumor? I mean a rumor about an interesting product. For example, a Mac Pro rumor.
If the competitor is Android, iOS doesn't need anything special to beat it, because Android is made by removing from Linux its best strengths, and replacing them with non-consistent and unstable concepts from the Windows world. Add Java to it, unreasonable apps permissions to user private data, and you end up with a system iOS beats in every release. So, iOS doesn't need anything special *if* (and note the *if*) the competitor is Android. But if some vendor manages to...
People here is happy to admit the computer market is saturated, as a justification for Apple investing more on iToys than on the Mac. However, they'll never thought the toy market is soon to become saturated. Easy money comes easy, but ends easy as well. Get used to it, such toy saturation will be a reality soon. However, people will continue to need new computers. Once the toy market becomes saturated, the computer market will show its natural higher demand than the toy...
Mac Pro pleaaaaase
Situations I often use street view for:-I'm an architect: street view doesn't replace good photographs, nor a real visit to the place, but in the same minute a client talks you of a location, you can have a good sight of that place, instantly. You'll have to go to the place, but this first look helps a lot, since you can advance important questions even before doing the real visit.-When looking for a new home: discarding some houses, and focus in other houses because of...
That's the point. Flyover is useless, although it's a nice eye candy. I can see why Google is copying it, just for the "wow" factor.However, it's ridiculous how the article forgets that Google has both now: yes, a useless (yet cool) flyover mode, and, of course, street view (useful, and also cool).That's what happens when you try to compete with somebody who has either more resources than you, or that invests them in a more smart way: they'll advance faster than you.Apple...
I need computers. Computers for 3D graphics, for software development, and for engineering. So I hope they invest on making computers, because the Mac is the best computer ever. I'm not interested in any other Apple product, what I need from them is computers, and just computers. If they continue to neglect this segment, I'll go away from Apple, simple as that (and with sadness, because, as I said, the Mac is the best computer ever).
It's been always the same: Leftist government=taxes. From my experience, I've never seen a leftist govmt which doesn't increase taxes. It's on their ideology. You may like it or not, but please don't be surprised, it's always the same.
If Apple succeeds in patenting blending, I have other patent suggestions: Linear interpolation Binary arithmetic Applications that read source code and produce executables And, since they want to extend to other markets, let me suggest also: Eating Breathing Btw, I'm not a Samsung fan, nor a Google fan either. I've sympathized Apple when they were a _different_ business. Now they're far dirtier than Mocrosoft in their worst years. And then people say StreetView is scary....