or Connect

Posts by cj171

c'mon, kids, stop with the cube nonsense...it's an Apple Design Award.. http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=1&sa=N&tab=wi
you can boot the install disc on the imac and install to the powerbook with it in firewire target
Hi, I've got garageband from iLife 05 on my g4 albook but when it launches, it sits in the dock for a second or two, then quits...nothing pops up..I've tried installing it again but get the same result..also have tried copying it over from another mac with no success..anyone know what might be the problem? or how can I completely remove it to re-install?
I've torn both a 500 and 700 ibook apart before and replaced cd drives. The internals are mostly the same except the 700 seemed a bit more cramped...the main problem I can think of is the optical drive sizes vary and the length of the wires around it might not fit too great, but I think it should work oh wait, you want to put the 500's trackpad on the 700? That shouldn't be too bad, although my 500 and 700 were different in that respect, but the 500's latch was broken...
windows xp does not support EFI and will not run unless if some clever hack comes up with a way to patch XP...however vista does support EFI...so in the future it will be possible..or if you're a Vista tester, you can have the best of both worlds right now...
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the X1600 have hardware h.264 encoding/decoding?
Do you think Apple would ever do this? Think of it as a cross between a PowerMac and a Mini...a small form factor box with one or two expansion slots... I think that flexibility would make it affordable and would certainly fit my needs the best.. But there's the kicker...it would certainly cannibalize sales of the PowerMac and/or iMac... but if they could get it below the price range of the iMac and axe the Mini or convert the Mini to a more media/set top type of box, I...
ah good for you, yeah, there's some people that have deals too good to be true...
who is this guy? i had someone from england who had an auction for a 1.67ghz powerbook for $1000 with free shipping on ebay try to con me into buying it...also how does this person want payment? the person tried to get me to use e-click-shipping, which looks like a bogus website