or Connect

Posts by rtamesis

Sounds like someone screwed up on the decimal point.
If the script was that great, then big name actors would be storming the gates to do it. Sounds like Sorkin penned a stinker.
I remember back in the 1990's when Apple was heading towards insolvency, leaks about Apple products were a common occurrence with competing groups inside Apple trying to sabotage each others' projects. Steve Jobs cleaned that up when he became CEO and tightened security to keep competitors from stealing ideas and getting a head start. That extra security paid off with the introduction of the iPhone in 2007, shocking the rest of the industry with the new smartphone...
And of course the imbeciles will come out of the woodwork and try to bend and break the new iPad for their 15 minutes of fame on YouTube.
In a sexual harassment mood, huh?
I can think of a rival tech company that might have the motivation to drum up bad publicity for iCloud and Apple.
Crap. I just finished learning Objective C and started writing an app. Now I have to learn Swift when the teaching materials come out and rewrite my app using it. Just did a quick look at the language guide and some of it reminds me of Javascript.
I've been waiting for Apple to release a 4K 32" Apple Cinema Display with Thunderbolt 2. Maybe at WWDC next month?
I still have Apple's CD-ROM version of the book which was created using Hypercard, I believe.
So in other words, Android users are more likely to belong with the Wal-Mart shoppers?