or Connect

Posts by rtamesis

Any company that decides to sue Apple had better be prepared for a long drawn out legal battle and being sued right back. Apple has billions to spend on legal fees and suing the pants off companies that claim that Apple infringed on their patents.
This article says it all: http://adage.com/mediaworks/article?article_id=143200
I ordered two 3G 64 Gb iPads and am checking my order several times a day hoping it would finally ship.
CS4 is the last Adobe app suite that I am buying. I see no point in further spending money on upgrades that do only cosmetic changes and minimally change my workflow for the better.
That was just the opening salvo of Apple's revenge on companies that have long treated Mac users as second class citizens. Next, Apple will unveil it's own suite of professional apps for the Mac to kill the overpriced Creative Suite.
LESS than 700,000? iPad is obviously a HUGE failure and will never be more than a blip in the screen. Apple is truly doomed.
In the 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey, there is a scene aboard the Discovery where astronauts Bowman and Poole are eating a meal while watching a BBC video on flat screen pads that could easily be considered to be similar to the iPad.
Let me correct that for you. It's December 21, 2012. Apple is DOOMED!™
Why not? Google has no qualms about competing with Apple in the mobile device front, so why should Apple keep the gloves on when it involves search engines?
Apple should just give users the ability to change the default search engine from Google to something else on Safari and provide several different choices for people to choose from.