or Connect

Posts by Gustav

More of the same BS from Quicken. For years Mac users have been asking for feature parity and file format compatibility and Intuit has ignored them. They're not getting my money.
If a release date hasn't been set, then it can't be delayed.
 Uhm, Fer That's the point. I'm far from the only person. Hence, it's a big problem. And look up the word sanctimonious. I don't see how anyone can feel superior for knowing victims of harassment. Apparently you can. That's your problem, not mine.
Yes. Women are rejected from the tech world in many ways:- they get sexually assaulted at work, and HR brushes it off as "cultural misunderstandings" (even when the victim is from the same place) forcing them to quit- they are treated like secretaries and not assigned harder projects to advance their career, cutting them off from advancing or networking with clients- networking events are held at bars where they are constantly groped, harassed, and even raped, by...
 I've seen stats showing the percentage has declined since the 80s. There's been explosive growth in the tech sector, so by raw numbers, there may be more women, but not by percentages.  You don't think, as a white male, you've never had any advantages? You don't think that maybe those grants are there because they're constantly being turned down for other grants. Maybe you, as an individual, did not find or receive any, but that doesn't mean white males have not been...
Wow, tallest skil and maloderous completely miss the point. Labelling it as "Diversity for Diversity's sake" is lazy and harmful. You are turning a blind eye the fact that are circumstances in society preventing smart and qualified people from being seen or applying to Apple. This is what Cook is talking about. Believing it means Apple will hire someone not qualified for the job just to increase the diversity numbers is a lazy and ignorant take on it.
Agreed. Bose is hoping for an easy settlement from someone with deep pockets.
I'll stick with PCalc.
Uhm… it's $150 on their site. And even if it was $400, so what? It's for professionals.
Checking out Phase One's "Capture One Pro" instead. I'm not a fan of Adobe's UI.