or Connect

Posts by Gustav

$700?!? Seriously. Methinks it's "gouge the Apple customers time". This functionality should add $100 to a standard touch screen car stereo, tops.
75 employees is pretty large for a small local shop. Regardless, I wish them all the best.
 You seem to ignore the fact that they would need agreement from the owners of the channels. Content providers are very wary of letting Apple control the industry, even if it would be a net benefit to them.
Irrelevant. And actually, with the possible exception of animals, people are fighting for those issues. But for f**k's sake, an animal is not a consenting adult! A gay person is. Your examples have nothing to do with this discussion.And what if Jesus said to love everyone? Doesn't matter though, as the USA and AZ are not theocracies.
Good. Institutions do not care about the long term, the welfare of employees, or the quality of products. I'd like to see Apple go completely private. Then they don't have to answer to these so-called analysts.
This feature is not to fight phone theft, it's to fight identity theft. If someone wants to steal your identity, they'd probably prefer you used an Android phone.
Could have been a defective battery. Lithium-ion batteries can expand.
Who said anything about happenstance? It's not like tha NSA has secret exploits that no other hacker can figure out for themselves. In four years there has been numerous security fixes, architectural changes, and OS updates. And there are audits going on constantly. I'd be amazed if any of toes exploits still worked, and it's getting harder and harder to find new ones.While such scenarios are possible, source code is audited, as are chip designs. One would have to place a...
Actually, it is likely. This doc is from 2010. That's too long ago. Back then, you could jailbreak your phone by visiting a web page. A lot of these holes have been filled since then. It's likely that very little (if any) of these exploits still work on devices running iOS 7.
Forstall is fine with it. After all, he has a bright future in modelling.http://gizmodo.com/ousted-apple-exec-scott-forstall-finds-new-career-as-ci-1502010362