or Connect

Posts by Gustav

I gotta admit, I want one of these for no reason whatsoever. A MacBook Pro has all the power I need.
There's an awful lot of ignorant speculation going on here.
When Canada had the iPod levy (thankfully, they don't anymore), lots of people used that levy to justify piracy. Be careful, France. Do you want your citizens to think "hey, I already pay money to the artists, why should I pay them twice?"
Uhm... he was referring to the LCD manufacturers having all the patents, not Apple, thus increasing Apple's cost as they would have to license the patents.
"Further investigation, including a teardown that found a built-in authentication chip, revealed that the new connector dynamically assigned contact pins to allow for reversible use. Processing was thought to be executed by a control unit onboard the iPhone, though the true inner workings of the protocol remained largely unknown. " From the start, the theory that is was solely an authentication chip was challenged. Most people knew it was to offload the signal processing...
  Yes, because casual home users, hobbyists, and self-employed freelancers just love forking out $1500 - $2000 for software all at one time.
  Why do you think you'll be locked in after two years from now? Go back to CS 6 or choose an alternative if they raise the price to $100. If you don't feel it's worth it, then stop using it then.     Photoshop by itself is $240/year.     Then your boss is an idiot. For one, it becomes an operating expense rather than a capital expense, and should be favourable come tax time. That's why companies lease equipment rather than buying it. And two, counting upgrades, assuming...
This reads like an advertisement for Best Buy.
Not a good recommendation unless you can say there are absolutely no restrictions on using an SD card vs internal storage. Can you run apps from there? If there is too much on internal storage, and you need to upgrade, will the phone use the SD card for temporary space? Will it automatically move apps onto the SD card if it needs to? Is there a good mechanism for upgrading the card and preserving all of the data? How do you import photos into your photo app if the photo...
I'd be happy to have "my own private network" synced editing. I really don't need to use up my limited bandwidth uploading photos from one computer in my house to another.