or Connect

Posts by Gustav

It's only worse when trying to scale large bitmaps to small sizes (and in some cases vector drawing to small sizes) - i.e. 16x16 pixels or smaller. Larger than that - bitmap scaling and vector drawing look fine. And with the DPI of displays increasing, 16x16 icons are soon going to be a thing of the past.
Intolerance is not simply being against something. Intolerance is being against something that isn't victimizing anyone. Intolerance is when you fear and hate something for no real reason, and as such, make up reasons in your mind. Gay marriage is happening all over the world. Society isn't crumbling because of it. Children all over the world are growing up learning that homosexuality is ok, and they are growing up ok. Children who are taught that homosexuality is wrong...
This is why your argument is ridiculous:Irrelevant. Two family members marrying each other is not similar to two gay people marrying any more than it is similar to a man and woman marrying.Dogs and cats do not have the right to marry. We're talking about people here. Again, not similar to gay couples any more than heterosexual couples.If you believe any of your arguments are even slightly valid, then you are arguing against marriage itself, let alone homosexual marriage.
Is it the natural order of things to marry at all? Marriage is a man-made institution. Labeling something as "natural" or not is irrelevant.
So, it's ok for schools to teach what you agree with, but not other parents? What about the other parents who don't want schools to teach their kids that gay marriage is NOT ok? Aren't their rights just as valid as yours?Catholics do not allow divorce. Why isn't this a problem.
Sorry, I didn't clarify. Yes, you can now release your source code. (Although WordPress did from the start, even though they shouldn't have) But people can not download it and install it on their iPhone, unless they are also a developer because they need provisioning profiles keyed to their device, which they (or someone) needs to be a registered developer to do. But I believe this was legal before, since both parties were under Apple's NDA. You just couldn't publicly post...
That has nothing to do with the NDA. The NDA means we couldn't even discuss developing for iPhone in public. That means no forums, tutorials, books, etc. Now we can discuss it. It doesn't give us any new capabilities.
Wouldn't an iPod Touch meet your needs then?
Receipts already have this. Anyone who uses Apple's installer can make use of this.
Developers can use it with predicates. Users can't use GREP. I can't see it being added. Apple typically doesn't add geek-only features.