or Connect

Posts by Gustav

Is it the natural order of things to marry at all? Marriage is a man-made institution. Labeling something as "natural" or not is irrelevant.
So, it's ok for schools to teach what you agree with, but not other parents? What about the other parents who don't want schools to teach their kids that gay marriage is NOT ok? Aren't their rights just as valid as yours?Catholics do not allow divorce. Why isn't this a problem.
Sorry, I didn't clarify. Yes, you can now release your source code. (Although WordPress did from the start, even though they shouldn't have) But people can not download it and install it on their iPhone, unless they are also a developer because they need provisioning profiles keyed to their device, which they (or someone) needs to be a registered developer to do. But I believe this was legal before, since both parties were under Apple's NDA. You just couldn't publicly post...
That has nothing to do with the NDA. The NDA means we couldn't even discuss developing for iPhone in public. That means no forums, tutorials, books, etc. Now we can discuss it. It doesn't give us any new capabilities.
Wouldn't an iPod Touch meet your needs then?
Receipts already have this. Anyone who uses Apple's installer can make use of this.
Developers can use it with predicates. Users can't use GREP. I can't see it being added. Apple typically doesn't add geek-only features.
If I knew someone named Taht, I would simply remove Taht from the auto-correct list in Word. Problem solved.
Javascript and GIFs don't send your CPU utilization to 100%. Javascript and GIFs aren't huge memory hogs. Javascript and GIFs work perfectly well on slower machines.HA HA HA HA! That's funny. Flash may be widely supported, but it is unstable, bloated, a memory and CPU pig. It's horribly inefficient. Safe for the end user huh? Like keeping a private history that isn't cleared when you remove your history or empty your cache? Flash is a multimedia authoring environment...
Darn. Now I'm going to have to clean off more desk space for those extra nm!