or Connect

Posts by Gustav

We are discussing a suit here - we should be using the standards of the justice system. Regardless, your point is not valid. What information do you have to support your claim that they are murderers?
Doesn't it do this already, through syncing with your Mac?What would the iPhone sync to .Mac that wouldn't automatically sync when synced with your Mac and then your Mac synced to .Mac? How many more times can I put the word sync into a sentence?
I didn't realize, in the US, people were guilty until proven innocent. Silly me, I thought it was the other way around.
You need to read more sites then. There is a very large anything-but-Apple crowd with respect to music players. There will always be anti-establishment people that will not buy something just because it is the most popular. They mistakenly believe that they are "thinking for themselves" and call others sheep. In my opinion, rejecting something because it is popular is just as sheepish as accepting it for the same reason. Think for yourself and buy what fits your needs -...
and power sucking too. I'll never buy a plasma - too wasteful.
In what way were you suckered? Which feature did Apple advertise and not deliver on? Sounds like you suckered yourself into Apple's advertising if you really didn't want it. I'm sure Apple didn't send goons to your house to force you to buy an AppleTV.
This thread is about a sub-notebook, not the Macbook. If you want us to stay on subject, then don't talk about the Macbook - which just got an update - so don't expect a new one soon.
You are complaining about the black and white screen and then said why not just buy the book? What books come in color aside from children's books? Isn't a really high-res black and white screen preferable to a colour screen? Why do you need colour? People are complaining about the wrong thing here. Who cares if it is "ugly"? Who cares if it has a black an white screen? The real complaint here is the keyboard - it looks like the device is trying to do too much.
First of all, it's "Apple", not Mac. Mac is a product name. Do you hear people going around saying "Hey, does Accord make a minivan? How about Corvette? Does Corvette make an SUV?" This complaint is a load! Sure, you can say you are unhappy there is no SDK yet. But to use that conclude that Apple is doesn't listen. Apple cannot bow to the whims of everyone, no matter how much you want them to. Hey, why can't I go download a Nintendo DS SDK and make freeware DS games and...
Oh give me a break. If I was that genius, I'd roll my eyes every time someone presented a forum thread as "proof". These forum threads come to illogical conclusions based on speculation and a lack of understanding of statistics. So what if one person said it happened in Tiger - may that person had a physically damaged keyboard. One person in no way disproves that it is a Leopard issue. Even the AI article itself said "such drastic measures as resetting PRAM" - what?...