or Connect

Posts by Gustav

Leopard on time is not too much to ask. A minitower is. A minitower is a niche product. Sorry. Apple's never done this before, yet people conclude with certainty that it means a delay? No, the size of their bug database would indicate a delay, which we have no idea how large or small it is. A survey of what you like and don't like only tells Apple how to better market the features.
Uhm... what are you talking about? Apple builds some nice stores, that means "it's time to bail"? Now that CompuSmart has closed its retail locations in Ottawa, I think it's time Ottawa got a real AppleStore. The Rideau Centre or Byward Market are good locations.
Heh heh, I thought they only did that in the Ottawa stores.
The iPod can sleep. It doesn't have to boot every time you turn it on.
Oh please. Rogers is no better or worse than anyone else. It's the same as people grumbling in the US about AT&T. If Verizon got the iPhone contract, people would grumble about Verizon. Telus and Bell are no better either.
I'll bet Rogers' retail stores will have it first. I agree - Zellers and The Bay are the last place to go for cutting edge electronics.
This is just a cheap ploy to harvest email addresses for Best Buy marketing. They have no idea when the iPhone is coming.
The iPhone is already announced. Steve Jobs doesn't much care about when it is coming to Canada - the public has already seen the device. It's no longer a big deal.
Uhm... what? DRM does nothing but hurt the business. It's the labels that refuse to admit it. They're going to hold onto DRM until they can get away with not selling CDs or other forms of non-DRM music. It's their goal to only sell DRM music. That's why they won't give it up.
Apple Lossless is larger and can not be played by iPod shuffles, nor other MP3 players. MP3 is lossy. Geez, give this re-rip thing a rest people. It is not a viable solution.