or Connect

Posts by Gustav

Do you have a problem with Microsoft footing the bill for us to be able to read a Mac web page for free?
I guess, I'm the only one who thinks it looks fine. It's not the pinnacle of design, I'll admit, but I don't think it's ugly.
No, but didn't you think the review was a bit one-sided? And this is the place for commenting on the article? Is it not?
I question the journalistic integrity of this "review." I could only conclude that from the start you set out to disparage the Treo. Your use of language and conclusions without supporting information makes it clear. You made many sweeping generalizations made apparent by the use of the terms obviously, clearly, and apparently. For example, concluding Palm's lack of support for the Mac platform may be true, but you made a lot of conclusions about the people at Palm...
I'll bet more of those 500,000 users are casual gamers and not enthusiast gamers.
Leopard on time is not too much to ask. A minitower is. A minitower is a niche product. Sorry. Apple's never done this before, yet people conclude with certainty that it means a delay? No, the size of their bug database would indicate a delay, which we have no idea how large or small it is. A survey of what you like and don't like only tells Apple how to better market the features.
Uhm... what are you talking about? Apple builds some nice stores, that means "it's time to bail"? Now that CompuSmart has closed its retail locations in Ottawa, I think it's time Ottawa got a real AppleStore. The Rideau Centre or Byward Market are good locations.
Heh heh, I thought they only did that in the Ottawa stores.
The iPod can sleep. It doesn't have to boot every time you turn it on.
Oh please. Rogers is no better or worse than anyone else. It's the same as people grumbling in the US about AT&T. If Verizon got the iPhone contract, people would grumble about Verizon. Telus and Bell are no better either.