or Connect

Posts by Gustav

Why do you think you'll be locked in after two years from now? Go back to CS 6 or choose an alternative if they raise the price to $100. If you don't feel it's worth it, then stop using it then.     Photoshop by itself is $240/year.     Then your boss is an idiot. For one, it becomes an operating expense rather than a capital expense, and should be favourable come tax time. That's why companies lease equipment rather than buying it. And two, counting upgrades, assuming...
This reads like an advertisement for Best Buy.
Not a good recommendation unless you can say there are absolutely no restrictions on using an SD card vs internal storage. Can you run apps from there? If there is too much on internal storage, and you need to upgrade, will the phone use the SD card for temporary space? Will it automatically move apps onto the SD card if it needs to? Is there a good mechanism for upgrading the card and preserving all of the data? How do you import photos into your photo app if the photo...
I'd be happy to have "my own private network" synced editing. I really don't need to use up my limited bandwidth uploading photos from one computer in my house to another.
http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ is the URL to check. Note, when there is an outage, it doesn't necessarily affect all users. I had a sign in issue with a third party app this morning.
Bullshit. If they're for censorship, then they aren't left.   First of all, a private company not selling something is not censorship.   Second of all, just because you found a few idiot commenters on the Internet who happen to be on the "left" doesn't equate to the majority of the left that don't bother wasting their time arguing on the Internet.   And finally, people can take a liberal stance on one issue and a conservative stance on another. You'll be much happier if...
Windows will always be a mainstay in enterprise, so I don't understand why they would need to pull a stunt like keeping it off other platforms. Office software is their strength, not operating systems. They should be trying to put Office on every device out there. This could just be an example of Ballmer's "everything goes back to Windows" mentality.
Anyone who's being paying attention knows Apple is not an anti-gay company - never have been. They also know that these decisions are often not consistent because they're decided by different people each time. It's like carrying a pocket knife through airport security - sometimes it gets through, sometimes it doesn't. And when it doesn't, someone always says "well, I flew with this knife before" as if that's a real argument. It isn't.   Also, anyone paying attention...
Uhm... why would I not just copy the AAC iTunes files onto an android device and play them? You do know that iTunes music has been DRM-free for years, right?   Or I could just download an android-compatible media server app that reads the music and serves them directly from my iTunes library?
I wish AppleInsider would stop making assumptions. Where is the evidence that the US DEA is "upset" or "frustrated." And rickag, I don't think you know what "security by obscurity" is, because this isn't it.