or Connect

Posts by Gustav

I agree with gazoobee. Has Apple ever had a data leak? Is your personal data part of their business model? This survey does not rank Apple on actual criteria just public perception, which is easily manipulated.
So far, so good.
X is a placeholder. The author doesn't know what the version it is or will be. The book it also likely not finished either.
Ha ha, laugh at the green power naysayers. As if the first gasoline engine was as efficient as today's engines. The naysayers are expecting perfection on the first iteration. You have to learn to walk before you can run.
If the delivery man is not on the job and not publicly doing it, I highly doubt he could/would get fired for it.   Maybe Samsung exec didn't consider it "possible."
  Lately? That would imply that investors knew about this already.     Better? These are stupid patents, as are most software and ui-related patents. Remain that way? Please. This is a good start. While it sucks to see it happen to Apple, there needs to be a huge review of everyone's software and ui-related patents. There's a whole lot more that should be invalidated.   What if some no-name company invented multitouch years ago and started suing Apple over it. Who would...
If Apple does a TV, which I'm still skeptical, as the market is highly competitive but yet not that big, they'll do something that hasn't been done before. How many of you have complicated setups with boxes, receivers, inputs, multi-device remotes, etc. that maybe you have figured out, but the rest of your family still struggles with? If Apple does a TV, they will try to solve that problem, in addition to finding the content.
IMHO, if you need more than the stock 8/128 config, and portability doesn't rank high, it's better to get the 15" Retina MBP.
  10.9 was likely started well before 10.8 GM. 
Remember, Apple was developing Into MacOS X years before it switched. Apple is keeping their options open.