or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

A 13-inch screen capable of displaying 4K content, smarty pants.
I am so glad to be free of such trivialities.
You haven't lived until you have coffee in Italy. The best!
If your meetings are over the phone it would be illegal unless announced. If you're in the room, that does not violate any wiretapping laws. Also, the hang up about typing notes in a meeting is absurd. It's quite common. People take notes in all kinds of ways these days. There's no reason to not be an effective note taker in the manner which best serves your skills and job. Way back when I had to attend such idiotic time-wasters I would usually use a computer since my...
I even like that better! 😃
Since an iPad is already involved, why not just make a recording of the meeting, which could supplement any notes taken? Incidentally, I despise meetings...
"Clenches"? This is a bizarre word choice for the headline. How about "takes", "holds" or even the more colorful "dominates"?
Don't get bent out of shape over a completely meritless rumor.
Anyone complaining about Siri haven't used Cortana, which I understand is pretty bad.
Personally, I've already spent up to $20 for a single (audio) app for the iPad Air 2. Spending $20-50 for the right app on the Pro won't be a big deal and if the app is especially well made and helps me in my business $100 or more wouldn't be out of the question.