or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

From your own link:"The IQ differences, while statistically significant, are not stunning -- on the order of 6 to 11 points -- and the data should not be used to stereotype or make assumptions about people, experts say."
It's on backorder.
I think Amazon's razor thin margins and years and years of massive losses are finally catching up with them. If the economy goes in the tank one more time, they're toast.
I remembered hearing this term long before Samsung swiped it without giving credit and found proof:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_Things
Just wait til the kids get ahold of this, tapping it like a Playstation controller button and inadvertently ordering hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of detergent.
A computer with a built-in beverage holder? I'm in.
My name is Lisa... "Miss Jackson" if you're environmentally nasty.
Yep, I think their new deal is with VISA.
The computer on a USB drive is kind of a cool idea. I wonder how many could be lashed together to create a bitcoin mining operation? LOL...
As Melgross noted previously, Tesla's batteries come from Panasonic. Apple could cut out the middleman and just form a partnership with Panasonic instead.