or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

That certainly is not rose gold.
^^^ Yep, the EU would collapse if it wasn't for the wealth of Germany every other country could plunder.
On the other hand, it's unconstitutional. Strict adherence to and the consistent application of the laws based on the Constitution is the reason for the Federal government to exist in the first place. That there are so many overlooked and ignored constitutional violations by government that go unaddressed in this day and age is a sure sign that the Federal system has outlived its "sell by" date.
I have wondered for years why no one has challenged the use of the phrase "In God We Trust" on Federal Reserve Notes and U.S. Mint coins. Technically, the Federal Reserve isn't part of the U.S. government, it's privately owned, but there is no such excuse at the U.S. Mint. Surely "In God We Trust" on coins is both unconstitutional and for the religious, blasphemous.UPDATE: Evidently there have been more legal challenges than I thought. I find the Supreme Court's rationale...
Interesting Tidal is basically doing what Apple did for publishers with the iBookstore, but $1 says no Cote or Bromwich will be knocking on their door.
I did not know this. Evidently our government and economy runs on magic now. Nice to know. 😐
Actually I think Apple Music is going to do exceptionally well. Beats 1 is already taking the world by storm.
Evidently you have no idea what "racist" means. You really should stop using it.Also, Greeks had been massively over-employed by their own government. An economy based almost completely on siphoning funds is unsustainable.
Actually we have our currency and the Federal Reserve to thank for the development of Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto, the person or group behind Bitcoin was disgusted by central banking and currency manipulation. Out of the corrupt and collapsing past and present comes the future.
This looks like a high school drama club version of Jobs' life. Amateurish and shallow.