or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

It would've been nice if they had initiated these buybacks in 2008 when the stock was massively undervalued.
My money's on the Apple Hat.
And Katy Huberty has been so accurate in the past... What could possibly go wrong? /s
(As if you were in any position to speak for all of England...LOL!)
But they provide a nice daily variety of roasted fowl for the locals.
 Certainly not enough. Those agencies must report to Congress or the President so of course they are in on it together.
"The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work."http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top-secret-america/articles/a-hidden-world-growing-beyond-control/You have your head completely buried in sand on this one, Marvin.
Marvin, arguing about the necessity for smaller government with you, a person in favor of big government, is akin to banging one's head against a rock. In your experience, you most likely personally benefit from big government programs or intervention (...student? ...recipient of government subsidies of one kind or other?). Either way, we've gone 'round and 'round on this subject many times and I'll not provide page after page of rebuttals since you already know my...
I think we'll see a lot more of this as the power of iOS keeps evolving.
Ideas are free and are not patentable. The implementation/expression of an idea is patentable. You have some fundamental misunderstandings about patents. As I said...patents are not ideas!