or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Someone help me out here... Did the 5 or the 5s/5c go on sale in China same day as the US AND the rest of the world? Since China has chosen to prevent same-day release of the 6 in China, might their game be to dampen Apple's first week sales numbers?
You paid extra for the 6 Plus yet you didn't think to buy a case since it laying flat was a concern of yours? Buy a case and get over it.
You stated: "To me, the problem with your reasoning is that, while the union protecting employees may be corrupt, the business or government entity they are to be protected from most certainly is."All people are self-interested, therefore the organizations and businesses they work for reflect this same self-interest.In the case of the business, market forces (aka: competitors) act as a counterbalance and keep inherent corruptions in check. Not so with governmental...
Any government employee union is inherently corrupt. Why? Because market forces do not exist and employees are effectively insulated from competition. Unions in the private sector balance the interests of businesses against labor. When the union overplays their hand, the business collapses. When the business fails to listen to the employees, employees may strike or demand wage hikes.I disapprove of unions in most cases, but there are rare occasions they may in fact be...
Sounds like no matter what they tell you, get it in writing.
The middle class is being crushed because taxes are being dumped on their shoulders and because of misguided economic policies that have radically devalued the dollar.I don't intend on wiping out unions. As I said, private sector unions are constitutional. It's the public sector unions that are the root of the problem. And private sector unions are disappearing because they no longer serve a purpose...one reason why union bosses have been vainly attempting to organize fast...
The existence of government employee jobs which pay "better" than the private sector has contributed to the decimation of a competitive private sector. You have it exactly backwards. How can a business that faces real-world competitive pressures compete with a job that derives all of its benefits from taxation? The sky is the limit and there is no balance, only political-driven thievery which is used to pander to supporters, which in turn results in a corrupt cycle of jobs...
Why should anyone care what another person does with their phone? It's no one else's business.
Nonsense. Private sector unions have no relation to public sector (govt employee) unions. That there is confusion on this distinction is due to the power and prevalence of union propaganda.Non-government employee unions are not to my liking, however they are protected under the Constitution by freedom of association. Even FDR recognized the danger of govt worker unions, and his fears have been borne out. They have become so powerful and entrenched that the associated...
Submit a bug report/request to Apple.