or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

You may disagree with the author's opinion, but do you disagree with the potential legal problem?
Incidentally, Apple just got a massive shitstorm coming their way, which is really, really bad for privacy and security:   https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/07/30/obama-administration-war-apple-google-just-got-uglier/   Personally, I think Tim needs to seriously consider moving Apple HQ out of the US, just like Boeing is now threatening to do (for different reasons).
"BuzzFeed"...LOL! As believable as Shaw Wu or DigiTimes.
Remove the Drake function and we've got a winner.
I'm surprised the PRC hasn't banned Android as a porous security threat to their country and people.
Buying up real estate in high-end markets would be a good use of some of that Apple cash and would insulate Apple somewhat once the next market crash hits. I'd like to be able to rent a place from Apple Apartments.
Which part is confusing for you? Making any Settings function available from the top layer would be a time saver. Check boxes would only become visible during an "edit"-style modification chosen by the user. You wouldn't see everything cluttered with checkboxes.
One thing I'd like to see: Make any slider or button from Settings available in the Today/Notifications view by offering users a check box next to the item. This would reduce the pointless need to drill down into menu after menu to turn on or off frequently accessed settings.
Just in time. I'll be getting a new car soon and Passat, CC and several Audi models are at the top of the list.
"Noted KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo ..." 😕