or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Only if Apple keeps all product development hidden from the supply chain until the last minute will they be able to keep future projects secret.
If you use Google Voice they already do that. Actually, there is no such thing as a private phone call. As Snowden revealed, every phone on the planet is monitored.
This is something I felt Apple should've done, with the eventual goal of owning a cell company. But noooooooo... 😁 In Google's case, I think this might blow up in their faces. They have a terrible record when it comes to customer service.
Only if Rand Paul becomes the next president do I think he'd be pardoned.
It certainly makes one wonder if that might be cheaper sometimes. If not that, how about a hostile takeover or buying a majority stake in that company.
Actually, it's freedom of association that is your constitutionally protected right and joining a union would be covered under that.
True. Xiaomi will have no problem cannibalizing both the low and "high end" of the Android phone market. Samsung will be once again "pantsed" in public.
Most notable is their naming scheme, which is designed to game Google searches for the eventual iPhone 6S.
I'd like to get a car that would only allow people with iPhones or Apple IDs in. 😃
I'll note I didn't know him personally, however there is no shortage of behind the scenes stories from people who personally knew him. Naturally, I was referring to the behind the scenes stories. Also, none should interpret these as condemnations of Jobs. He was who he was and he was unapologetic about that.