or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Just my opinion, but Apple's minimal financial windfall relative to potentially negative press (especially overseas) and risk of political infiltration and influence over the company looks to me like a bad trade.
That RAID must've cost a pretty penny. Don't those go for $15,000-$20,000?
I was thinking more about the "upcoming Apple product" hint John C.Dvorak got from his friend who works at Apple and his wife told him that the product would be "hilarious"... What if the Apple TV was rethought under the influence of Apple's new health push? Perhaps the TV pauses programming and makes the viewer(s) exercise or move if they sit for too long watching their shows? If it has Primesense motion capability it could watch you for the duration of the exercise...
Just to be safe Ssmsung should be barred from conducting any business in the U.S.
I think you're on to something here. Wait a second... I think you're on to something here. Fixed!  ;)
 http://physedagogy.com/2014/09/25/no-wi-fi-no-problem-using-apple-tv-to-mirror-your-device-without-wifi/
It's the end of the world!
If Apple puts out ads using the word "selfie" in them, all is lost.
Did Ballmer say that also? 
 Are you saying there's no military-industrial complex? Or are you denying Apple's participation?