or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

A self-portrait is one painted or photographed by the artist. You're talking about a portrait.
Rene Ritchie at iMore.com has been saying Sept, 9 since the beginning of the year, I believe.
Ugh. 🙈
Actually, one cannot simply leave one's credit cards behind, even with a well-designed Apple implementation. There are too many points of sale and kiosks that require an actual card to swipe or insert (ATMs and gas stations, primarily) in the US to allow a person to rely on an NFC solution. We are in the infant stages of NFC in the US.
Your statement is self-contradictory. If it's easy to use and secure, then it's effective. Think first before you submit your comment.
What do you mean... gellin' like Magellan?
This "scandal" is starting to look like someone on the inside was responsible. Just my initial impression.
NFC payments are not new in Canada either.
Dilger is currently at work on his 50,000 word magnum opus. Let there be no doubt. /s
Gods, I hate that term..."selfie." Makes my skin crawl. Only a completely self-absorbed, incurious generation could latch onto self-portraiture in such a revolting way.